Wise's rights? - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #191
shlages
Really Deb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages View Post
I haven't been on here in awhile.I checked in the other day & 1st found this discussion & quickly went & found the BOI on the Wise's.This is utterly disgusting what they have done.
DAND & ALL THAT HAVE GONE ABOVE & BEYOND---Thank you ALL for doing just that,going absolutely out of your way to help & try to make it easier on everyone else.I am extremely proud to be on the same forum with such TRUE stand up people!
Dean--- Don't worry about the ramblings of these 2 dispicable people( the Wise's)
One thing that I would like to say is irregardless if the chat was private or not,did it not 100% involve the BOI thread? Even with it being a surprise thing,does that not make the BOI a mute point?I don't like someone saying that "they will overlook everything & if it's valid post it".The point of the BOI(correct me if I'm wrong) is for the community as a whole to see/read all evidence or claims by the offended & accused.And come to our own decisions.
That being said if people involved in the chat were not willing to share said information on the topic then why even entertain listening to her?What or who made the 2 of you the "judges" of what should or shouldn't be released?I'm not trying to start this up or attack anybody,just wondering what makes some people feel that because they say so ,we all should just believe them.
What in this post earned me Negative Karma points?It's my opinion.
Should I be expecting more negative karma against me for my other post?
Seems childish to me to hit me with negative karma because I questioned what has transpired here.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:38 PM   #192
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages View Post
What in this post earned me Negative Karma points?It's my opinion.
Should I be expecting more negative karma against me for my other post?
Seems childish to me to hit me with negative karma because I questioned what has transpired here.
No karma from me one way or another....but I would respond here that maybe it seems equally childish to someone else to see you "questioning what has transpired here" in a way that offers no hint of positive forward motion. On the one hand, you say you don't care to read the chat...and in the same sentence, you say you should have been allowed to form your own judgment of the chat. You aren't even clear if you are blaming the Fools for utilizing the chat when they should have used the BOI (and I'll ask again...how on earth do we MAKE them type anything anywhere they don't wish to?)....or if you're blaming the folks who let the Fools have their say.

Again...what on earth difference does it make? Sure, you have your own mind and can reach your own conclusions...but based on what I've read so far, those conclusions would have no weight or bearing on anything anyhow....so...... why does any of it matter?

Old 06-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #193
crotalusadamanteus
Someone don't like what you post, that's what that button is for. If people would use it more often, and whine about it less, most of these threads wouldn't hit the 2000 post mark.

But, I don't see anything wrong with your post. Are you sure it's a neg? Was it a purple dot, or a red one? A purple is a neutral. Means they don't have any karma giving powers one way or the other.

If it's a red, well....

Old 06-15-2010, 01:23 AM   #194
shlages
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Someone don't like what you post, that's what that button is for. If people would use it more often, and whine about it less, most of these threads wouldn't hit the 2000 post mark.

But, I don't see anything wrong with your post. Are you sure it's a neg? Was it a purple dot, or a red one? A purple is a neutral. Means they don't have any karma giving powers one way or the other.

If it's a red, well....
Richard,
Thank you for your comment. It's red.And my apologies for bringing it here,but,the statement was made in this thread.I understand what you mean.
The reason for the hit was"Go back and reread and stop bringing up old junk"
Even if I re-read it I still have the same questions. And is that truly a reason to give negative karma? Because I questioned something she was involved in?

I don't see what i said that would deserve it.I said or did nothing destructive or negative to the thread.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:48 AM   #195
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
If law enforcement is trying to tell you that you don't have enough complaints in order for them to act on this, please ask them what is the maximum number of people I can rob before being prosecuted. Obviously there must be a lower limit of incidences of an apparent crime whereby crime REALLY does pay without any recourse from the victims.
There seems to be some sort of imaginary line when it comes to things like this. For example, after my Mother died my sinister (aka my sister) took out loans and opened credit card accounts in my Mother's name. As I was handling the estate I had collection agencies and attorneys contacting me wanting money for accounts my Mother did not have. I found out it was my sinister and tried to turn her in with each and every agency I would think of and I was told that if it wasn't over $50,000 or a group of people doing it they wouldn't likely get to it.

Of course had I done something along the lines of what my sinister did they would have been knocking down my door the next day. It seems some people just seem are lucky and dodge getting prosecuted for these crimes.

If I can't get them one way I will try another and another until I find a way to make sure these two get the punishment that the deserve.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #196
chamgirl99471
You've gone above and beyond what anyone would expect of you and I must say... It's Great to see everyone pull together to put these two away! If there is anything I can do to help let me know! I don't have much time on my hands but if I can get in touch with the Tampa Repticon Owner I will try my best! I will be down that way the 4th of July weekend and if I can get some flyers to him either by meeting him somewhere or even just through the mail I would feel that I'm doing what I can to help Maggie and Rick get what they need! Hopefully some results will come with having their name and picture plastered all over the USA!

Kudos to all who are working together to get this mess resolved!

Old 06-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #197
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
There seems to be some sort of imaginary line when it comes to things like this. For example, after my Mother died my sinister (aka my sister) took out loans and opened credit card accounts in my Mother's name. As I was handling the estate I had collection agencies and attorneys contacting me wanting money for accounts my Mother did not have. I found out it was my sinister and tried to turn her in with each and every agency I would think of and I was told that if it wasn't over $50,000 or a group of people doing it they wouldn't likely get to it.

Of course had I done something along the lines of what my sinister did they would have been knocking down my door the next day. It seems some people just seem are lucky and dodge getting prosecuted for these crimes.

If I can't get them one way I will try another and another until I find a way to make sure these two get the punishment that the deserve.
Dave, I know you have probably covered this already but, look into your local postal inspector and file with them too. They take this a little more seriously than the local police. This is their jurisdiction and, with all of the complaints, I am sure they would look hard into this.

I would suggest that everyone go to their local postal inspector who either won, or donated an item for the auctions.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:24 PM   #198
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post

Correction: That should have read;

If I can't get them one way I will try another and another until I find a way to make sure these two get the punishment that I think they deserve.

Old 06-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #199
dturner100
Dean, I haven't tried the postal inspector because I donated money through paypal. Should I still file with the postal inspector?

Old 06-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #200
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
Dean, I haven't tried the postal inspector because I donated money through paypal. Should I still file with the postal inspector?
Hey Dustin,

Absolutely file with the postal inspector as well. Might not have anything tangible come of it but, it does put them on the radar, especially with the whole "triplet" scam too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!