SOLD!! 1 Receptive ambilobe female Ready to breed - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Junior28
1 Receptive ambilobe female Ready to breed

I have 1 nice receptive female ambilobe available. Very nice 8/9 month old female from Chameleon company. I was going to use them for breeding but I have too many ambilobes, and need the cage space. She is very healthy, and growing great! And feed like a pig on crix, and love cup feeding on supers, and the occasional dubia.

Asking $180.00+ shipping.(((((SOLD)))))))

(((((( SOLD )))))I also have another virgin receptive female thats 13/14 months old, and will definetly be ready to breed soon! If your looking for a female thats just about ready for breeding this is it. She was from chameleons101. Good eater, and very healthy.feeds on crux, and cup feeds on supers.

Asking $200.00 for her+shipping. (((((( SOLD )))))))

All females are receptive and ready to breed I will get pics Of them and there sire later on, or sooner to serious buyers! I'm an honest seller, and have sold to many members on here. I only need some space right now. Shipping is via UPS next day air, live arrival
guaranteed! Will include heat packs if necessary. Please message me for a shipping quote, and ill get right back to you, I can also meet up within SoCal. Not really interested in trades, but let me know what you have. Raulswiftcc@yahoo.com

Thanks, JR.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-14-2011, 02:46 AM   #2
flyty808
i have a good size jackson chameleon set up and i want to get a good female panther could you send me pixs of both to flyty808@gmail.com

Old 01-17-2011, 05:37 PM   #3
ninthof9
I am vending at a show on Sunday and if I don't find girls there I will be very interested In yours. Could you please send pics to ninthof9@yahoo.com
Thank you

Old 01-20-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
Junior28
Thanks! Joe....
Younger female still available!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!