Wanted Juvinile/Adult Eastern Box Turtle - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-26-2016, 02:57 AM   #11
Bekki_loves_turtles
A few people who DM me were trying to call me a liar even after i informed them to contact Garden State Tortoise about it, they refused. Saying it would waste their time
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-26-2016, 03:10 AM   #12
PStein80
It's still a little early but you should see more adult boxes as the spring moves into summer. There are usually plenty available.

Old 03-26-2016, 03:25 AM   #13
Bekki_loves_turtles
Yea. It's just hard to find someone who has an older one they are willing to give someone else
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-27-2016, 07:50 PM   #14
Rose Ann Lupton
bekki I think we chatted about a young CB Eastern male that I have that just came out of hibernation. I will sell him for $125. plus shipping

Old 03-27-2016, 08:01 PM   #15
Bekki_loves_turtles
That's sounds really good. I am still having a cage built at the moment I don't have a cage for it it should be done built in May. How long can you hold on to him? The cage will be 5ft by 3.5ft
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-27-2016, 09:34 PM   #16
CaptainSpaulding
Nice detective work, Pete. That was the last I knew the law, myself. Possession limit of one. Makes sense to allow people to keep rare animals as pets but not allow the to breed them (sarcasm!) But, since there is no fancy language to the contrary, you think someone in CT could keep one for each person in their household? Could I keep three and have one be mine, one be my wife's and one be my daughter's? We all like turtles :-)

I wouldn't do it, EVER, but I like to play devil's advocate and also like to carry on these interesting conversations...

Laws can be dumb...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
box turtle, tortoise, turtle