Bad Guy BEWARE!! Donny Hamblet, DonnyDemonic, 91Hiss Exotics sick animals!! BEWARE!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
acorsi
BEWARE!! Donny Hamblet, DonnyDemonic, 91Hiss Exotics sick animals!! BEWARE!!

I had a trade agreement with Donny Hamblet - DonnyDemonic - 91HissExotics for a pair of carpets male 4.5' and female 5.5' from him for a sub adult pair of striped Marbled Borneo Bloods from me.

attached are pics I took of the male and female carpet.

The male came with an almost complete stuck shed (in one of his text "rub the shed off when they get there & check his pattern, his eyes are so sick she's super yellow") and a nasty RI wheeze. as you can see he is about 2 feet.

The female is a bit larger then the male as seen in the picture.

When he sent me the tracking info I sent a text asking why the package was only 2lbs if the female is 5 and a half feet? his response:

"I just threw on a weight I don't have a scale. there carpets so there slender, you have to sign so have the bloods boxed & ready then when he gets there check the snakes before you sign and hand him the bloods."

I told him they are not what he said they are and the male is sick and asked him to go on ship your reptile and pay and print a shipping label and send it to me and I will repack (with heat packs this time and minus the cigarette smoke filled dish towel and plastic tubes they were sent in) and ship the animals back to him..

I am currently housing them as far from my snake room as i can get them do to the high chance they are both infected with RI.

As far as the 20 pic he sent I will attach the 3 pics he sent in the next post.

One more thing, in the 3 pics you will see a pic of a ball that he asked if i was interested in "a low white pied male". Is it me or does that look like a ringer??

I don't want his sick animals and I don't think I should pay to send them back but it looks like I will have no other choice but to do just that.

I sent him a text today asking one more time for the shipping label to return his animals if I do not get a response from him this week I will ship the animals back to him at my expense on Monday 12/26 as I do not want to risk shipping this late Christmas week.. I will post an update with tracking number on here when I drop them off at FEDEX on Monday evening.

Angelo Corsi
Corsi Morph Reptiles, LLC
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #2
acorsi
3 pics

male carpet, female carpet and LOW WHITE PIED (RINGER?)
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
JudyC
I don't have an opinion on the transaction yet, but that's definitely a RINGER and NOT a "low white pied."

Old 12-20-2011, 05:05 PM   #4
aSnakeLovinBabe
This is a damned shame. Those are two really beautiful carpets!!! How could anyone let them go like that???? I hope they get better....

Old 12-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #5
Utta
Can you post emails and texts instead of going off what you say? Then it just becomes a he said, she said and most people will steer clear of both of you.

Have you attempted to measure the carpets you received? to me, they look to be about the length stated, but as Harald said in the other post, They're an extremely hard species to measure while coiled up.

The picture of the female carpet you've posted, also isn't the same animal you received. it looks to either be stolen, or a completely different animal in his collection.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:05 PM   #7
acorsi
Tyler I could post the texts but I have wasted plenty of time on this and do not care to waste any more..
Don can post the texts if he cares too, he is the one that brought this to the BOI.. All I know is I have sick snakes that I do not want and will have to pay to send them back. Knowing they will probably not get the care they need and will end up dead.

Tyler the animals are all together wrong.. they are short, young and sick.. not what i was trading for..

As far as it not being the snake in the picture you are right, which adds a whole new twist to this nasty mess.. If any one know about this animal or if it is stolen please IM me..

Old 12-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #8
Focal
When you search this guys phone number, you can find all sorts of ads where he claims it to be everything from a low-white piebald, to a "ringer which is a
bootleg pieball" to a "could be a low white, a ringer 100 het pie"

Old 12-22-2011, 01:14 PM   #9
scottscbr
that ringer was on craigslist over here in sacramento labeled as a ringer. he must have bought it and now is trying to sell it as a low white pied. wow

Old 03-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #10
Christina Vincent
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=302928. Post #9 I believe is his...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!