Cheryl Marchek - The Red Dragons Den - Good Gal!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2004, 02:04 PM   #1
KelliH
Cheryl Marchek - The Red Dragons Den - Good Gal!!

I recently purchased a pair of subadult ball pythons from Cheryl, and I was very impressed with the entire transaction. Cheryl was very communicative in our emails, and promptly shipped upon receipt of my payment. I received the pair yesterday morning and the shipment was packed very well, the box was also labeled with the proper contents (Contents: 2 Python regius). I was pleasantly surprised to see that she included photo ID cards with pictures of each animal, along with the date she acquired them, as well as their origin. She also included a detailed recored card with feeding/shedding dates for each snake since she had them, and they were in her collection for awhile. Now I have bought snakes from some very well known breeders, some of them high end animals, and I have never received such detailed records with my purchase. I was so impressed that I am now motivated to do something similar with all animals purchased from me. Oh, and did I mention that the animals are very healthy and extremely beautiful?

Great job Cheryl, I would do business with you again in a heartbeat!

Old 07-28-2004, 03:18 PM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Thanks Kelli! That was my first on-line sale/shipping and I was worried about getting it right! Y'all were so nice about keeping me updated so I didn't worry over much. Thanks!

The records are just the cards I keep for my own records. I like to keep track of things.

Old 07-28-2004, 04:18 PM   #3
dwedeking
Cheryl is top notch all the way around. We've seen her collection a couple of times and it is well set up. Cheryl (and crew) are just wonderful people all the way around, a great addition to the herp community.

Old 07-28-2004, 08:11 PM   #4
srsnakes
Thumbs up Cheryl is Greeeaaaatttt!

We have known Cheryl for some time now. We have even seen her collection a few times. She is a wonderful person as well as very knowledgable about snakes. She also builds some great looking racks We would recommend her to anyone who is looking for quality animals that are well taken care of. I know you were nervous about shipping that first time Cheryl but it all works out.

Steven Aguilar and Rose Hipskind

Old 07-28-2004, 10:49 PM   #5
E2MacPets
Cheryl is a genuinely good person. I would never hesitate to give her my business.

Old 07-29-2004, 04:42 AM   #6
The Creature Co
You've got it right!

We have seen Cheryl's collection several times as well and have to agree with everyone else. Her animals are very well cared for- clean, healthy, immaculate husbandry, and meticulous record keeping. Cheryl definately operates a very customer friendly business by going the extra mile by supplying a wealth of information to her customers and providing them with the best animals possible. To top it all off- she is an honest & wonderful person!
We hope to see more people like Cheryl join the herp industry & bring the standards and expectations of all herpers to a higher level.
Way to go Cheryl- keep up the good work!
-BK Baker & Jean Bolinger

Old 10-12-2004, 08:49 PM   #7
mrangelo
Cheryl Marchek

You pay her for your purchase and the next day you receive a tip-top order w/detailed info.If everyone was like her,no one would have to waste time worrying about the "undesireables"A.P.DiPasquale MRANGELO@webtv.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!