Info Derek Travis Mayhew / Inked Dragons (Bad Shipping) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2015, 09:29 PM   #41
snakesareawesome
Sad to see someone who could have otherwise had a good sale ruin it with bad shipping practices. Do you know if he used a service like Reptiles Express or SYR? Maybe emailing the service could get him blacklisted.

Old 10-07-2015, 10:42 PM   #42
meowmeowkazoo
She does appear to be correctly sexed as female. So really the only issue in this transaction was the shipping.

Old 10-07-2015, 10:46 PM   #43
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
Sad to see someone who could have otherwise had a good sale ruin it with bad shipping practices. Do you know if he used a service like Reptiles Express or SYR? Maybe emailing the service could get him blacklisted.
He did use Reptiles Express, so I will see about getting in contact with them about it.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:39 PM   #44
mayhew1221
Thank you for all your inputs, since then I have learned how to properly shipping,back then when they received the dragon I was unaware of the danger and protection a dragon needed for shipping after this person notified me of the side falling to the other side I have pre order boxes and right size insulation that fits to that box along with safety containers to secure the dragons. Also I do use uniheat packs for shipping for cold weather. Also when I wrote pleasure doing business was not to be sarcastic or a act like I dont care , it was meant for that I was glad they where happy with the dragon and it was what they wanted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!