inquiry Rich Parrinello/snakeman exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2003, 12:02 AM   #1
cyclops
Question inquiry Rich Parrinello/snakeman exotics

He is located in Long Island NY. Does anyone have any feed-back
on him good or bad?
Thanx in advance.
-Caleb

Old 12-11-2003, 07:52 AM   #2
bogwan
I have dealt with Rich many times and have known him for years. He is a good honest person and you will get exactly what he says your getting. His animals are spotless and well taken care of. I have some corns, a few boas ,and a burm all from Rich and they are all doing great. I for one trust him wholeheartedly!!

Old 12-13-2003, 05:24 AM   #3
CMGREPTILES
I have done buisness with rich several times in the past year and a half. Every time it goes smooth as silk with no hang ups. He has some of the nicest animals and I always leave the table happy after a deal with him. I wouldnt be worried to do buisness with rich and me personally plan to do alot more in the future with him.

Thanks alot
CHRIS
CMG REPTILES

Old 12-14-2003, 04:21 PM   #4
Mike Panic
Rich is a good guy with a really nice collection. I have been at his facility and can tell you his animals are clean and healthy. He's an honest guy and you wont be sorry. Mike Panichi

Old 12-16-2003, 11:41 PM   #5
cyclops
Thumbs up

THANX!
Robert, Chris & Mike. I met Rich in person and I agree.
Thanx again,
-Caleb

Old 12-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #6
SpatzST
i did business with Rich earlier this month, i picked up a new boa from him, saw his entire collection (pretty sweet). hes a great guy, good to do business with.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:22 PM   #7
michiganexotics
Thumbs up

i got 7 animals from him and im really happy, good communication, good guy easy to work whit him

Old 09-03-2009, 10:32 PM   #8
michiganexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganexotics View Post
i got 7 animals from him and im really happy, good communication, good guy easy to work whit him

sorry MY NAME IS JUAN URBIETA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!