Inquiry tbmballmorphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
hhmoore
tbmballmorphs

Anybody dealth with this person (these people?)? The account showed up with some BP ads, and caught my eye....the only name listed in the profile here: tbmballmorphs.
I got curious, and made a one word post in one of their ads...and the ad was removed within 5 minutes. Of course, I was able to view the response that was posted before the ad was deleted, which made me even more curious.

I want to be clear that I am not implying anything negative about them at this time...but I am very interested in hearing from people that have done business with them, or even communicated with them about the snakes they are advertising.

Old 11-01-2009, 09:12 AM   #2
brd7666
Tampa Bay Morphs--His name is Josh Baer (I hope I spelled his last name right), he has some very nice stuff. He does a lot of the Florida shows. I saw him last week at the Orlando show and he had a very nice selection of Ball Pythons. I don't think you would have a problem if you bought something from him. If he had something I wanted, I would buy from him. I hope this helps.

Brian Dierking

Old 11-01-2009, 04:36 PM   #3
timebider
Hi, Harald,

I bought a hatchling BP girl from one of his Fauna ads in late August. I had several questions about the animal and his policies, which he answered promptly and to my satisfaction (and I'm super-cautious, so I ask a lot of questions). The snake arrived on time and well packed. She's an aggressive eater on anything I give her and growing well. I paid for the snake within two hours of the ad going live, and he commented that two other people had inquired about the same snake immediately after I purchased her. While he had three very good quality high contrast 'binos, this girl was so clearly superior to the others that it wouldn't surprise me if she was sold that same day had I not bought her. The ad was down not long afterwards. So possibly he removed the ad because the animal(s) sold? In any case, my transaction with him was a good one overall and I'd buy from him again.

Lynn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!