Chameleon Company??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2004, 10:59 PM   #1
Collide
Chameleon Company???

Hello peoples

I am thinking of ording a group of chams in the spring from Michael Cole at Chameleon Company. Wondering if anyone has any feedback on them good and or bad....

Thanks a bunch

Brandy

Old 01-20-2004, 11:24 PM   #2
M n R-Reptile
You will have no problems with Michael. I have known him for a few years now and he has some of the if not the, nicest panthers around. I know for a fact he got first choice out of almost every IMPORTANT or significant panther shipment to get his founding stock, and boy were some animals in those shipments to die for.
No worries with him, youll probably go back and buy more and more and more, lol.
His facility is to die for. You will never see so many panthers in one spot , not even in madagascar!
I HIGHLY recomend Mike.
Thanks
MikeB

Old 01-21-2004, 12:12 PM   #3
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I have Known Mike and his partner Jim for a couple of years now. They produce and have some exceptional animals. And if you have seen the sneak peak pics of their facility you will see they are nothing less than a professional company. Personally if they have anything I am interested in I would not hesitate to purchase from them. You can purchase with confidence from them.

Old 01-21-2004, 07:35 PM   #4
Collide
thanks for the input guys!!!

Old 02-20-2004, 12:39 AM   #5
Mickey_TLK
Just got my panthers in from Mike and Jim today, and all I can say is Great animals, and great service. Very easy guys to deal with.

Keep up the great work

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!