Jim Bennedeti, Great guy!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:08 PM   #1
1216dex
Thumbs up Jim Bennedeti, Great guy!!!

I ordered a uromastyx from his website www.exoticpetsupply.net he contacted me several times regarding shipping, it arrived overnighted in great shape. He double checked after it came to make sure it arrived in good shape. He also continues to check up on everything and answer any questions I have had. I would reccommend him to anyone looking for good prices and wonderful service!!!!!
John D. Loy

Old 08-25-2004, 03:28 AM   #2
1216dex
Just wanted to add to my post

Jim sent me a wonderfully colored male. I bought if for such a price I figured it was a fresh import. Jim must have taken excellant care of his lizards because this guy ate like a pig after a few days. He's turned out like an LTC! The guy was a little dehydrated, but after a few soaks he was ready to go. He's eating great, and running away from my hand like nothing (got to work on this!) Anyway, I have raised lots of Uros, but never imports, and no Saharans! I am going to do a fecal smear in the next couple of days. I will venture to guess that the way this guy is feeling that all I am going to find is the everyday nematodes and nothing like a pinworm. I just wanted to say that this guy is doing great and that I got a great price! No need for Panacur at all. If I can get awesome display animals like I have here for what I paid I will be happy forever. Thank you Jim for your great service and excellant animals! I will be looking to you in the future for your amazing looking beardies!
Couldn't be happier
John Dustin Loy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!