Tom Crutchfield - dba Herps Ltd - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:10 PM   #61
critical bill
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Glad my puter room is plush carpeted because I have the odd feeling I'll be falling off my chair again.

Thanks for that Wes!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 05-07-2007, 04:17 PM   #62
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast
Yeah man - you really showed me.
He showed you the door by opening it with your face. And from what I know of Wes's better stuff...he's just warming up. Stay down or run like hell while you have the chance.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......you silly ass. Ahahahahahahahaha.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:23 PM   #63
East_Coast
Chuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
He showed you the door by opening it with your face. And from what I know of Wes's better stuff...he's just warming up. Stay down or run like hell while you have the chance.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......you silly ass. Ahahahahahahahaha.

Is this how you have fun? I look forward to a few more insults from you and Wes. I learned a while ago that his ego mandates that he gets the last word.

Me, I have a family and a career - I don't have all day to waste in here (like you Wes - you 5-posts-a-day-loser)..

See you guys. I am sure I will be confronted by any number of you at the next reptile show - HAMBURG ON JUNE 9. I am so scared.

Bunch of bad-ass pansies that can type really fast... Wes the only thing different about you is that you are lonely (hence the loads of free time to post endlessly in here) and can write well.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:29 PM   #64
thomas davis
ahahahahahaaa jolles gettin his...

right on petey thanks for your compliment on the remora thing, im actually human but its a cute analogy none the less and one ill wear with pride especially coming from you now dont go away mad pete... uh... just go away ,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 05-07-2007, 04:33 PM   #65
East_Coast
Thomas -

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis
right on petey thanks for your compliment on the remora thing, im actually human but its a cute analogy none the less and one ill wear with pride especially coming from you now dont go away mad pete... uh... just go away ,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis
Thomas --- It warms my heart to see how much you dislike me. It actually brings joy to me.

Please, go in peace brother...

Peter Jolles

Old 05-07-2007, 04:37 PM   #66
thomas davis
well pete

See you guys. I am sure I will be confronted by any number of you at the next reptile show - HAMBURG ON JUNE 9. I am so scared.

unfortunately i cant make the e.coast shows because of life... but i do invite you pete to ETHS in sept.its a large annual show here in houston tx.ive been a vendor the past 5years and will be one this year as well. hell i may even spring for your airfare, come'on pete come have some tacos and see a great show ,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 05-07-2007, 04:59 PM   #67
Wilomn
You know, I've noticed a new trend lately.

It seems that a lot of assclowns, like this guy petie, once the really start getting thier asses handed to them by everyone, develope a certain few traits.

They get families. All of a sudden like, once they've gotten the poopy end of the stick a dozen or so times, they have responsibilities that MUST be taken care of. Responsibilities that leave them without the hours of time that they had available UNTIL they started proving with each and every post that they were no smarter than a hitching post.

Jobs too, all of a sudden they have work that must be attended to. What happened? They had no need to work, or take care of families, as long as THEY, the nimrods like petie, thought they were being cute or clever or smarter than most, but then, WHAM, serve up some "butt on a plate" a few times and they tuck tail and run.

It must suck to be not only so stupid, but so cowardly that you have to make excuses to leave because you started crap you are not smart enough to finish. Of course in peties case, he was outgunned from the get go, being as he really is NOT a very bright man.

Still though, I'd sure hate to know that I had chickened out. Of course, maybe if you're as stupid as petie, you don't realize that you've chickened out. Self-delusion is a wonderful thing, especially if you're too stupid to realize that is all your life is made up of, delusion.

Well, I'm sure thankful I'm a smartASS and not a dumbASS. Much better a wessy than a petie.

Old 05-07-2007, 05:03 PM   #68
Bill Wilson
...and yet another thread hijacked to the kindergarten playground by Wuss and Chumpie (the moron twins).

It's a shame that we can no longer see the warning points, as they should be racking them up exponentially with their recent rants.

Old 05-07-2007, 05:11 PM   #69
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast
Is this how you have fun? I look forward to a few more insults from you and Wes. I learned a while ago that his ego mandates that he gets the last word.
Don't flatter yourself.....you are not fun or funny or anything that I would imagine finding myself amused with for more than just a few posts. You are not good sport and are not a good sport. You're an easy target and a sore looser when tagged.

And its not anyone ego that mandates they get the last word with you. Its your lack of wit and limited education that cant stand up to the challenge presented to you.

Old 05-07-2007, 05:12 PM   #70
East_Coast
Wes -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
You know, I've noticed a new trend lately.

It seems that a lot of assclowns, like this guy petie, once the really start getting thier asses handed to them by everyone, develope a certain few traits.

They get families. All of a sudden like, once they've gotten the poopy end of the stick a dozen or so times, they have responsibilities that MUST be taken care of. Responsibilities that leave them without the hours of time that they had available UNTIL they started proving with each and every post that they were no smarter than a hitching post.

Jobs too, all of a sudden they have work that must be attended to. What happened? They had no need to work, or take care of families, as long as THEY, the nimrods like petie, thought they were being cute or clever or smarter than most, but then, WHAM, serve up some "butt on a plate" a few times and they tuck tail and run.

It must suck to be not only so stupid, but so cowardly that you have to make excuses to leave because you started crap you are not smart enough to finish. Of course in peties case, he was outgunned from the get go, being as he really is NOT a very bright man.

Still though, I'd sure hate to know that I had chickened out. Of course, maybe if you're as stupid as petie, you don't realize that you've chickened out. Self-delusion is a wonderful thing, especially if you're too stupid to realize that is all your life is made up of, delusion.

Well, I'm sure thankful I'm a smartASS and not a dumbASS. Much better a wessy than a petie.

Wes, You miss my point. Most of us only have so much time to spend on these dramatic episodes. YOU apparently have all of the time in the world.

I feel sorry for you Wes. For your sake I hope that this site never goes away.

- Peter Jolles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!