Tom Crutchfield - dba Herps Ltd - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2007, 05:24 PM   #71
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Wilson
...and yet another thread hijacked to the kindergarten playground by Wuss and Chumpie (the moron twins).

It's a shame that we can no longer see the warning points, as they should be racking them up exponentially with their recent rants.
Ahh yes....I forgot to check the calendar. Today must be the day where ass divers and there counterparts meet up. Sorry but Pete's gone home already Billy. If you dip yourself in crisco though I'm sure you could squeak by Brucey.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:21 PM   #72
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Wilson
...and yet another thread hijacked to the kindergarten playground by Wuss and Chumpie (the moron twins).

It's a shame that we can no longer see the warning points, as they should be racking them up exponentially with their recent rants.
Yep and another ?newbie? who knows all about everyone on here comes forward.
Yet another fast reader.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:31 PM   #73
Sledgehammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
Yep and another ?newbie? who knows all about everyone on here comes forward.
Yet another fast reader.
Agreed - Mr Wilson's comments were juvenile and completely out of line.

The thing that gets me though, is that Wes and Chuck can spew profanity and insults all over a thread and yet their moderator friends simply look the other way.

Not being called on the carpet for their behavior sends the message that this behavior is acceptable. How is this helping the legitimacy of the BOI?

Is there anyone here (other then Wes and Chuck) who doesn't think that their last few posts on this thread were sophomoric and insulting to the members here. What about the children who frequent this site. Should they be exposed to this?

Old 05-07-2007, 06:36 PM   #74
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer

The thing that gets me though, is that Wes and Chuck can spew profanity and insults all over a thread and yet their moderator friends simply look the other way.

Not being called on the carpet for their behavior sends the message that this behavior is acceptable. How is this helping the legitimacy of the BOI?

Is there anyone here (other then Wes and Chuck) who doesn't think that their last few posts on this thread were sophomoric and insulting to the members here. What about the children who frequent this site. Should they be exposed to this?
Ohhh the CHILDREN .....we MUST save the CHILDREN.....
The sky is falling the sky is falling and the children, the children are underneath it.

Get a life lucy. The only kid I know of who reads the BOI is Curtis and he's far more adult in all facets of his life than you are.

The children, just how far up your colon did you have to reach for that one?

Old 05-07-2007, 06:40 PM   #75
Dogboa
Peter,
In light of recent events with JJ, do you think it wise to pair up fresh off the boat imports, without "Q", just to have babies to sell later this year? JJ's situation is very sad, 21 years of effort and 100 emeralds gone in a little over a weeks time. I hope the source of the animal responsible, even after a year of "Q" didn't originate from Herps Ltd. I haven't done business with them since Tom became associated, but I did get most of my "freezer collection" of emeralds from the owners son.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:41 PM   #76
Stardust
Quote:

Oh my, where to start.
First off, since points are not being shown how do you know if people are getting them or not?
Secondly, I personally have not given points to anyone of late (oops maybe one about a week ago?). AND on the BOI there is slack.
Become a mod yourself since you are so great at input and dishing how bad everyone else is.
This will be my last off topic comment on here.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:42 PM   #77
Sledgehammer
Wes,
Insult me all you want. The bottom line is this.
You have proven over and over that you are incapable of participating in a thread without the use of insults and profanity - no matter how thinly veiled it is. Most of the people here are capable of recognizing you for what you are.

You may receive some yuks here and there, but trust me, most people are laughing at you, not with you.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #78
Wilomn
Quote:
most people are laughing at you, not with you.
I double, no TRIPLE dog dare you to prove this you lying manipulating harpy.

You ONLY come here to sew dissent, to fracture what ever you can, to call out what to YOU, and you alone as a rule, is not good and true, all the while hiding behind anonymity and cowardice.

Go on coward, prove, for once, what you say.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:49 PM   #79
Sledgehammer
I think we have taken this thread far enough off track.

If you would like to continue to embarrass yourself, I'll be happy to engage in some other thread. Maybe we should continue this in the infamous Wilomn a Brief Expose thread where you sought to illuminate the membership about the inner workings of yourself, or maybe the thread where you compared yourself to Robin Hood. Either one will work.

Name the place and we'll move the party.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:50 PM   #80
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I double, no TRIPLE dog dare you to prove this you lying manipulating harpy.

You ONLY come here to sew dissent, to fracture what ever you can, to call out what to YOU, and you alone as a rule, is not good and true, all the while hiding behind anonymity and cowardice.

Go on coward, prove, for once, what you say.
Quote:
I think we have taken this thread far enough off track.

If you would like to continue to embarrass yourself, I'll be happy to engage in some other thread. Maybe we should continue this in the infamous Wilomn a Brief Expose thread where you sought to illuminate the membership about the inner workings of yourself, or maybe the thread where you compared yourself to Robin Hood. Either one will work.

Name the place and we'll move the party.
buc buc buckawwww

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!