Albino Ball Python Died!! - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2003, 09:52 PM   #251
ms_terese
Thank you for the answers, Adam.

When Ritchie makes these calls, will he be allowed to verify the same type of information? (how long the snakes had been in possession, cause of death, etc.?)

Again, I think it's imperative that enough information is gathered to show the big picture.

Shouse, is this the truck driving partner, or a different one?

As for the necropsy......actually, I don't think it would be difficult for you to find a necropsy that shows a ball python died of gout, no. Especially one that doesn't have any descriptive information.

Since it's accepted as fact that Kevin is not going to give additional information on the age of the animal, and I don't think it's a contention that the snake was under 2 months of age when you bought it, is it going to hurt anything for you to release the date of the necropsy and the description of the snake? I understand wanting to keep your vet's name private in consideration of the volatile environment this thread has evoked, but the other information is truly relevant. If you can't do that, is it possible that you release it to Ritchie to examine as well?

Old 02-02-2003, 09:58 PM   #252
Rob @ RK Reptiles
This has gotten OUT OF HAND If Adam can not POST Proof then this issue needs to be put to rest. So Far there has been absolutely NO PROOF posted to substantiate all this BS that adam is spreading around. IF there is documented proof then SHOW IT! if not quit your whining, and move on. I do not think Ritchie phoneing comeone that is in cahoots with Adam will show anything. How is that going to proove it? I can bet that Kevin can get 1000+ people to have Ritchie call that will say thay the animals they bought from them are perfect, healthy, and alive!! This entire BS has got to stop. TO be honest, IMHO I think Adam is having a temper tantrum because he is not getting his way and the only way to stop his games on this site is to Ban him from the site unless he stops. He has proven himself (to me at least via this site) in the past to be dis-honest, untruthful, and unreliable, and his behaviour in this situation has not changed that perspective one bit.

Old 02-02-2003, 10:18 PM   #253
CheriS
Quote:
I'm sure you can all agree it wouldn't have been easy for me to track down a ball that died of gout if I was lying
I disagree there: Noah's Archive OR any University Student or Library that holds teaching documents, which would appear with the names blocked out if they were made for public viewing. I have over 70 actual ones here and books with at least 200 more

ms_terese you beat me to it.... shouse is the truck driver? shouse is also a professor of biology across the country that also attended the same university the report came from?

Rob, I have to agree with most of what you say that it is out of hand and time to put it to rest.

Final Summary:

Kevin refuses to answer the age of the snake which indicates it was too young and was the first step most likey in its demise

Adam has not and can not prove after subjecting the animal to the same transit stress, that it did not die of him and his parnter actions.

Old 02-02-2003, 10:29 PM   #254
Uffern
Even if Ritchie Luna will vouch for it, or Webslave, or Honest Abe, third party information is not acceptable as proof for the purposes of this board.

Old 02-02-2003, 10:32 PM   #255
Suncoast Herpetological
In 290 posts on two different threads over a period of several days, the only single fact that Adam has been able to prove is that the snake actually died. He has not produced a shred of evidence to back a single accusation he has made.

In that same time period, numerous posters have expressed their opinion of Adams character, veracity, and overall tendancy to twist the truth as he sees fit. I did not notice anyone defending him

Over the same period and number of posts, and 12,565 views to the two threads, the only one who has indicated that they have had anything but a perfect experience when dealing with NERD was Adam's buddy, Rusty.

Sort of makes you think, doesn't it?

Old 02-02-2003, 10:42 PM   #256
smart_ask
Sorry

Where did I miss the dead snakes proof? Sorry.

Old 02-02-2003, 10:43 PM   #257
HerpVenue
Boy Adam. You honestly almost played me. You honestly almost used me as a tool in your quest to destroy someones Reputation over A SUPPOSED 14 animals.
Up until I read this part.
Quote:
you won't tell Kevin either as many have pending deal with them and stand to loose money.
You mean to tell me that the "Big Name" Breeders who are known for selling QUALITY animals are still continuing to buy QUALITY animals from NERD? Even though they have had animals die? Even though I am sure they know the "rumors" about NERD?

And if his animls are as bad as you say they are...why were you looking for a replacement instead of a refund?

Lets put it this way. All the big named breeders have done hundreds of Deals with NERD. Also NERD has done THOUSANDS of Deals with normal people. And all you have found is fourteen (14) animals that have died?

14/5000 = 0.28% of NERDS animals have died.

Out of the 100-125 deals and sales I have made. I know of two that have died.

2/125 = 1.6% of my animals have died. I am worse than NERD.

your own quote Adam.
Quote:
To drive that point home, a local pet store bought 500 CH balls last year and based their price on a 50% loss. Each and every person that bought one and had it die within a couple months got a replacement snake. In the end 200 of the 500 died. Please before you comment again on this, look into gout and answer based on what you know and not what you think.
The way I now see it. NERD is doing an EXCELLENT job. They must be, considering you still want an animal from them. They must be, considering the "Big Named Breeders" are still currently as we speak, doing business with him.

Thank you Adam for finally definately putting into my mind that you have nothing but baseless accusations.

Quote:
You also agree that you will state what you find out in the BOI and that will be allowed by you as a person representing the board as a fact even without the names of the people suppling the information.
Read my signature Adam. I speak for myself and no one else.

Quote:
All have died of Parasites although
interesting. Your ball python did not die of parasites. The het orange ghost never had a report done. So you can't say it died of parasites.

Quote:
before I show what the vets findings were on the age.
That is a d@mn good vet if he can prove that Kevin is lying about the hatch date. I have never seen a vet that can guess to the day as to when a snake is born.

Quote:
Shouse is my partner.
You mean the guy that is living in North Carolina? The Dean of Elon Univeristy? The Proffesor of Biology? The guy that got his Phd at Uof A?
shouse@elon.edu
http://www.elon.edu/shouse/

Old 02-02-2003, 10:54 PM   #258
HerpVenue
It is in my opinion that Adam never got a ball python from NERD. Any fool can make up a story about some invisible truck driver that never existed. Any fool can pretend the non existent animal is dead. Any fool can then go on line and pull up necropsy reports that have the information blocked out.

Why do I say this you ask? Simply look at the links and quote below.

If you follow this first link. posted 9/23/03
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...0&pagenumber=2

you will see that Adam does not get snakes from shows. The quote is in bold below.

"To keep that quality I don't do reptile shows, pet stores or allow visitors to my house."

If you follow this second link. posted 9/24/03
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...0&pagenumber=3

You will see that Adam has not bought any animals in years. And he has not bought from any "BIG BREEDERS". Again it is in bold
I haven't gotten a new snake in many years and have bought mainly from closet breeders.

Old 02-02-2003, 10:58 PM   #259
Uffern
Somehow, I don't think that's the case. Ritchie. I could be wrong. It jsut seems like way too much to go through to either get a het for something, or a discount.

Old 02-02-2003, 11:00 PM   #260
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Kevin refuses to answer the age of the snake which indicates it was too young and was the first step most likey in its demise
I beg to differ on the conclusion drawn. Logically, no conclusion can be drawn as to why Kevin hasn't responded.

Personally, I wouldn't reply if I were Kev. Debating the self-professed "sheep dog" is akin to debating a two-tear old. It is possible that Kev may be choosing to deny Adam the attention that he seems to crave.

One other thing to consider is that time is a precious commodity for both Kevin & Kara, and they don't spend as much time online as they once used to. Kara and I are close friends, but there's times when the best we can manage is a short email every 2-3 weeks.

There's many possible explanations, and it would be irresponsible for us to arbitrarily pick one and say "this is the reason."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!