Venomoids, the right and the wrong. - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-21-2013, 05:19 AM   #241
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by adder View Post
I wrote before:
"The judgment you quote from was overturned as incorrect on 8 June last year. "
You are quoting old and discredited stuff - give up!
Quote:
Well for the benefit of Dan Troll, we were back in court today against our enemies and guess what? - We remain in business!
The court decided that to close us down would put the public at risk and the three judges were correct!
So, a known perjurer has openly lied, yet again...shocker Not only lied about the purpose of the hearing; but also lied about the outcome. Why would you currently be appealing a decision which was supposedly overturned last year? Your license is clearly still revoked. Man, this is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Quote:
Raymond Hoser, 51, who runs the company Snakebusters and calls himself The Snake Man, appeared today in the Court of Appeal before Justices Robert Redlich, Phillip Priest and Cameron Macaulay to challenge the Department of Sustainability and Environment's decision to cancel his wildlife demonstrators licence.....

....Justice Redlich said today Mr Hoser, who was fined $12,000 in the County Court in August 2011 for demonstrating with venomous snakes less than three metres from the public and using more than one venomous snake at a time, needed a lawyer to properly articulate the grounds for his appeal given his livelihood was at stake.

The hearing was adjourned to June 13

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/yo...#ixzz2Tuugq2eV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakehandler View Post
Now let me start your reply....troll Sean........
Thanks for coming, Sean. I'm the guy who emailed you, by the way. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Troll Club. It's pretty nice in here. I had a feeling that what he was shoveling amounted to nothing more than . Thanks for posting that link. Apparently, I still suck at Google searches.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:31 AM   #242
Snakehandler
First and foremost no law is broken on this public forum that I am a member of
Secondly, due to your arrogance no undertaking was entered, you were offered one and you rejected it!
Thirdly you have failed to provide any independent evidence or names of people killed or even bitten with no evidence of what occupation they have
Fourthly I know my permit conditions well, I have been watched by DSE, Work safe and police........never cautioned only praised at our professionalism.

I am it breaking any laws any time, I make sure I don't! I am not immune to prosecution I make sure I don't break any laws so I can't be prosecuted!

I don't have to go away just because you can't handle the truth....people here have seen my previous posts which detail our permit conditions, follow the links provided to independent websites about the OHS act and they can all see for themselves.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:33 AM   #243
Snakehandler
Independent evidence and enough rope, that's all it takes!

Old 05-21-2013, 05:55 AM   #244
adder
Sean troll

Troll Sean, may I remind you of your boast in print in the Bulletin of the Chicago Herp Soc where you said you didn't get a reptile licence for decades because you said you were unaware one was needed!

Pity my memory is better than yours!

Sad you seem to have forgotten, as this was your first and only hard copy herp publication and it contriburted nothing to the science at all!

It is even more sad that the only way you try to manage your "business" is by attacking others more experienced than yourself and getting others to do so for you.

Troll Dan, I was awaiting your display of herp knowledge by identifying the six snake species in the above image. Your inability to do tells me you know little about snakes ... or less about the snakes than your ability to troll the web for false statements.

Old 05-21-2013, 06:13 AM   #245
Fangthane
Quote:
Troll Dan, I was awaiting your display of herp knowledge by identifying the six snake species in the above image. Your inability to do tells me you know little about snakes ... or less about the snakes than your ability to troll the web for false statements.
And I was waiting for you to prove anything you've said, or even refute the new information that clearly shows you to be a liar. Your inability to do so tells me that - like everything else you've said - your most recent posts have no basis in reality, and that you have nothing better to do than troll the web, making false statements. The truly laughable part is that you may actually have convinced yourself that your attempts at avoidance and deflection aren't woefully, painfully, obvious and transparent. Keep flailing, hoser, keep flailing.

Old 05-21-2013, 06:20 AM   #246
Snakehandler
I'm sure that the whole world needs to know that as a child I had bearded dragons, blue tongue lizards etc before I was aware there were things such as permits.....given I didn't even know you needed a license to drive a car at age 5! That's ok Ray....a child collects an animal and keeps it for a pet....wow....Im a criminal genius!

Your right though Ray on one and only one thing.....I don't write papers.....I don't have the time. My business practices are not to trash others, I comment on things that are false, whether statements made by you or others. You just make more erroneous statements than all others combined!

If you want to talk about trashing others and poor business management skills just go to www.smuggled.com where the webpage owner makes unverifiable claims about people all around the world, or pick up a copy of AJH, which is more of a conspiracy magazine than anything else! This "scientific" publication is full of discussions on how people around the world have wronged the author! But hey we wouldn't know the owner if those would we!

Old 05-21-2013, 06:34 AM   #247
hhmoore
Enough, Mr Hoser.
I don't have time to address each individual post in which you address somebody as troll, so I'm just going to advise you to stop. (ok, it's more than advice; because if you choose to continue, you're likely to lose posting privileges for a while).
Feel free to continue the discussion, though

Old 05-21-2013, 09:29 PM   #248
adder
OK Cranky moderator, you seem to have given unreasonable leeway to a pair of liars who are unable to even identify six common snakes in an image and yet make false statements online against a recognized expert on reptiles, cited more than a million times.
Your call, your forum.
I shall take leave for the time being.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #249
Fangthane
Quote:
a recognized expert on reptiles
http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/si...=0&query=hoser
Quote:
The Applicant as an Expert

In addition, the Applicant claims to be the author of nine books and hundreds of definitive reptile papers. However, no detail was given about the content of such books or papers; and no material, by way of peer review of any such publications, was presented to the Tribunal.
Respondent’s Counsel submitted that to give evidence about a surgical procedure, the witness must have received surgical qualifications and training at a tertiary level as well as having requisite work experience. Unlike Dr McCracken [and indeed Dr Funk], the Applicant has no such training or experience and as such no weight should attach to his report. I agree.
Respondent’s Counsel submitted, and I accept, that the Applicant:
(a) does not possess the qualifications or training to give expert evidence about the surgery he has performed on elapid snakes; and
(b) is not suitably qualified to give expert evidence about whether the surgery that has been performed has, in fact, rendered the snakes incapable of delivering a venomous bite.
STILL dodging some important points of contention. I wonder why....

Old 05-21-2013, 09:50 PM   #250
Docglock
why is it that every time Hoser shows up on a forum, he stirs up crap?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!