Retics for trade or sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
reticguy76
Retics for trade or sale

I have 3 retics possibly to sell or trade

1.0 albino tiger (white Clark phase). About 12-13 feet. 07 animal (1000 obo)

Lookin for trades for false water cobras (Preferrably morphs hypo, super hypo)
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
Crypt keeper
What are the others?

Old 05-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #3
reticguy76
Well, it's only a maybe (sorry thought i put them in, haha)

09 sunkubes poss het albino female
'10 platty het albino male

Again, not sure on those fully, as im really wanting to spit out an albino sunplatty or two next season.

I've just been really gettin into fwc so, I'm wanting to get a couple or few and get them breeding
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2011, 01:11 AM   #4
Tigger the Tiger
What is a sunkubes???

Old 05-10-2011, 03:03 AM   #5
JacobK
Sunkubes is a nickname given to the sunfires that are produced by Travis Kubes. He makes the absolute BEST sunfires and suntigers out there..

I might be interested in the sunkubes!!

Old 05-10-2011, 03:50 AM   #6
Tigger the Tiger
Oh, lol. So it's just a sunfire

Old 05-10-2011, 07:29 AM   #7
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger the Tiger View Post
Oh, lol. So it's just a sunfire
No. Its a sunkubes.

Ryan that female comes from his stud male right? I dont want to have direct siblings breed. Is the white phase the crazy yellow one with the intense sides?

Old 05-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #8
reticguy76
yes paul, the white phase is that funky onewith the over production of yellow. i cant really explain why he is like that and continues to get weirder color. he is just kind of a freak of nature or something, haha. he is super cool and laidback. a part of me wants to keep him and breed him (as i think he would throw some cool stuff), but ive really really been wanting to get into false water cobra breeding for a long time now, and he is the only one that id be truly willing to let go. still on the fence as to letting my other ones go for sure or not (as i really wanna try for an albino sunplatty or two)

as far as the sunkubes goes, she is a true sister of shanes big sunfire girl, if that helps. i cant say for postive if she is from traviss' sweet male or not. shane may know for sure
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
Atlas511
Ryan!! wtf! lets talk. I may want that girl is i make room. She is from the stud Suntiger x Tiger 100% het albino and a sib to mine.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!