Eastern PA Reptile Veterinarian - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
Durante
Eastern PA Reptile Veterinarian

I know of a lot of a lot veterinarians in the area but none of them really seem to specialized or have a great understanding of reptiles. I searched the web & seen a few Reptile Veterinarians in the area but the sites did not seem up to date & I would feel a lot more comfortable getting a recommendation from someone here if possible.

I'm not scared of taking a nice long ride. I don't mind if the price is a little higher. I just want the best possible Reptile Veterinarian I could visit for check ups & if I run into an emergency.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
RoadHouse of Retics
Not sure how far you are from me but I got a decent vet if your interested.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
Durante
York, Pa is about 75 miles away so it would be about a 90 minute ride but yes, absolutely. I don't mind driving as long as I know I'm getting to see someone who can really help me & knows what they are doing. I'm definitely interested in any info you can provide, so when the times comes I have someone available. Thanks.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
RoadHouse of Retics
Sent you a PM with his info.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #5
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Rocky Hill Veterinary (Dr. Terry McGrath) is our vet.
he is awesome, lots of years under his belt and reasonable prices.
He's in West Chester, PA near us.

Old 03-20-2012, 11:51 PM   #6
rsellers44
Id be interested in the info on the york pa reptile vet if you could send me some info. Good reptile vets seem to be rare here in pa.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:00 AM   #7
Durante
I'll check out Rocky Hill Veterinary too & see who I like best. Thanks everyone for pointing me in the right directions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsellers44 View Post
Id be interested in the info on the york pa reptile vet if you could send me some info. Good reptile vets seem to be rare here in pa.
PM sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!