Looking for live feeder cricket & worm provider.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Rabbit87
Question Looking for live feeder cricket & worm provider..

I am looking for a consistent provider of crickets & worms for my toads. The local stores are always out of large crickets & they're so expensive. I have tried several online providers & have not found one that I am happy with. Mostly because of consistency. Any help is very appreciated, I have 6 large toads & they eat a lot of food so I will also be a consistent customer Thanks for any help that can be offered.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!