Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2016, 12:09 PM   #121
markpulawski
Jay posted his chameleon for sale on chameleonforum.com, hopefully people there can be warned. I would have put a link on the ad but I can't post in that forum, at least not on other peoples ads.

Old 08-20-2016, 12:50 PM   #122
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Craig,
Would you mind posting the portion of the discussion that indicates what was being purchased/shipped? If that part was done via telephone, how about the invoice or packing list?
Thanks
The entire agreement was made on the phone. That was the easiest part of the whole deal actually. He only wanted very well started babies or older animals. Once I told him what I had available to fit what he wanted he said I want the 3 juviline tamataves, 1 young adult male tamatave and 4 well started ambilobis. I gave him a price and he didn't even try to haggle. $150 per tamatave (even the young adult) and $75 each for the ambilobis. $950. The extra $50 was shipping. The total would have been less but his order was all males.
Now the only thing I can show you for a packing list is from my notebook. I write all orders and shipping info in it. Do you want me to post a picture from my notebook with his order in it?

Old 08-20-2016, 01:09 PM   #123
heebie.jeebies
I forgot to mention that the FBI IC3 will open up an investigation on this man. You will get no investigation in small claims. Just, again, make sure you submit all documentation, from the signed receipt to the PayPal transactions (including the charge backs), etc. Every record you have needs to be submitted with your report. They will take you seriously, trust me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Old 08-20-2016, 01:42 PM   #124
Julia.C
here are the answers to all of your questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWLUihATHOo

Old 08-20-2016, 01:43 PM   #125
Julia.C
the last 8 minutes of this video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZEmONvB0bk

Old 08-20-2016, 01:43 PM   #126
Julia.C
any other questions are welcomed i will answer them the best i can.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:01 PM   #127
Julia.C
I would also like to know why craig has not addressed and has said these are not his animals when both coinciding pics on my phone and the email he sent to me are the same. My husband missed that bow in arm in the picture but when the box was opened. he received very sick animals barley able to walk. I will post videos to show you all.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:05 PM   #128
Julia.C
These are the videos of the sick chams Craig please tell me how you can deny these being yours and why would you send sick animals.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 20160708_040521.mp4 (7.87 MB, 108 views)
File Type: mp4 20160708_040909.mp4 (5.17 MB, 39 views)
File Type: mp4 20160708_041522.mp4 (4.56 MB, 56 views)

Old 08-20-2016, 02:12 PM   #129
Craig Wyatt
AWESOME!!!! Jay atleast your wife has the balls to post. Julia I have not and will not watch the video. I already know and have heard of all the lies inside of it.
So let's just say for argument sake that you are 100% correct. If those animals were in such horrible shape why wouldn't Jay send them back for a full refund. Why are we here doing what we are doing if I offered a full refund the same day your hubby received the animals.
I have not confirmed nor HAVE I DENIED the animals.
There is only one truth. And refuse to twist it in my favor. I post facts only.
Now while I've got you here please explain your hubbys accusation of 8 missing ambilobis.

Or maybe this is Jay I'm talking to. And your posting under Julia's name. I could def see where it would be easier to hide behind your wife. If this is true please don't get caught and get banned because I need atleast one of you posting.
Thanks!!!

Old 08-20-2016, 02:16 PM   #130
Craig Wyatt
One more thing while I got ya. Why has it taken almost 2 months for pics. Why didn't I get one single picture the day the complaint was made. I asked several several several times and was denied. All of a sudden I turn your husbands life upside down and POOF now there's a video.
Stay here on fauna please because all that Facebook talk will eventually fade away. Atleast here it's archived.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!