Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:20 PM   #131
Craig Wyatt
And I would like to personally welcome you to fauna. I see you joined just today!!! I just wish I could see your real face behind your keyboard!!

Old 08-20-2016, 02:31 PM   #132
Julia.C
as stated many times Mr. Wyatt all of the answers of what you did are in the video people who lie act exactly how you are acting. They use every angle to support the false story watch the video and explain the gaps in text, the email with the pics you said you did not send or have and why after paying with the credit cards you refused to take payment from cards and said send a money order which was for and additional 8 ambilobes. On top of original order and never sent the ambilobes??? You also asked why we did not post a boi at that time because We gave you time to sort it out and do the right thing. Yet when you found out Jay would be in Virginia which he called you to tell you all of a sudden you post your Boi. ?? You are a evil man Mr. Wyatt.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:33 PM   #133
Craig Wyatt
Ok FINALLY figured out the missing ambilobi story. The Julia account just posted on another thread that "Jay was gullible enough to send Craig a money order". Now Julia it's time to put up or shut up with that freaking CRAZY PANTS lie. Let's see the stub.
Or atleast explain it to me why Jay never mentioned this any other time. Explain why in the texts going back an forth the day of his animals being shipped why didn't he mention that. How in the holy heck was this never brought up before now.
This grave you are digging is now 20 feet deep. There is no way to crawl out of this one. Your stuck in the bottom and can't pull yourself out.
Jay if this is you posting under her name you are now bringin down your wife's name. This is a monster accusation. If this really is Julia posting then you did it to yourself.
Either way I'm glad I got my answer. And wow is it a juicy one!!

Old 08-20-2016, 02:37 PM   #134
Julia.C
By denying those are your animals shows how big of a liar you truly are and it's disgusting. I also need no welcoming from you to this website you do not deserve my respect or acknowledgment of manner after what you did to my husband and my self. The people on here formed a lynch mob with out hearing his side i hope some apologies come my husbands way after they see the kind of man you truly are. Purposely sending sick animals to another seller to make him look bad. You knew very well he was purchasing these for a upcoming show and you did this to sabotage him. You are a sick man the things I have seen you write on facebook are also grotesque and ill mannered.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:38 PM   #135
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia.C View Post
as stated many times Mr. Wyatt all of the answers of what you did are in the video people who lie act exactly how you are acting. They use every angle to support the false story watch the video and explain the gaps in text, the email with the pics you said you did not send or have and why after paying with the credit cards you refused to take payment from cards and said send a money order which was for and additional 8 ambilobes. On top of original order and never sent the ambilobes??? You also asked why we did not post a boi at that time because We gave you time to sort it out and do the right thing. Yet when you found out Jay would be in Virginia which he called you to tell you all of a sudden you post your Boi. ?? You are a evil man Mr. Wyatt.
You say Jay called me and said he was in VA. What the freak are you talking about???? If this really is the wife posting you 2 deserve each other. I would bet my left nugget that he is in the house in jersey right now.
Ohhhhh. Hold on. One of the reasons he gave for not answering my question was because he was at work. Sooo..... He works at a club in jersey and what.... Has a part time job in VA??? Lmao!!
You 2 deserve each other!!!! I hope you 2 never make a single child. Gosh can you guys imagine. If they do. WATCH OUT FOR JUNIOR!!!

Old 08-20-2016, 02:42 PM   #136
Julia.C
You know very well why because you said you could not show too much money in your accounts for what ever reason and because this was all spoken on the phone don't try to hide it you sent a email with a pics of 8 ambilobes to show us what was coming and because you were so nice on the phone with him and regained his trust he sent you the money order.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:46 PM   #137
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia.C View Post
You know very well why because you said you could not show too much money in your accounts for what ever reason and because this was all spoken on the phone don't try to hide it you sent a email with a pics of 8 ambilobes to show us what was coming and because you were so nice on the phone with him and regained his trust he sent you the money order.
For the sake of your side, that video was a bit of an eye opener if it's all true which the texts don't paint him in a good light (maybe that's why they were left out?), Post the photos as attachments that he sent you guys of the animals in the email, and post a photo of the stub of the money order.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-20-2016, 02:47 PM   #138
heebie.jeebies
Julia, I couldn't hear some of the video. Why can't Jay produce a Western Union receipt? He can call and give his information if he lost it and they should be able to look him up by his name and address. He can then post the receipt to add credibility to his case. It is not unrealistic to accept that documented evidence trumps verbal explanations. Without documented evidence, there is no case. All we have to go on is the FedEx receipt stating the package was received. It does not state what's in it nor is there any evidence regarding the additional deal for $1,050.

Furthermore, why weren't pictures sent to Craig when he requested them? I can't see a valid defense to this. If something was truly wrong with these animals, why would Jay forfeit the opportunity to prove so when offered? Why are videos and pictures only surfacing now?

I am a neutral party but the lack of proactive recourse on Jay's end is more damning to his own case than Craig's.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Old 08-20-2016, 02:48 PM   #139
Craig Wyatt
Now I know why your hubby was saying the deal was $1150 and not $950 on Facebook. So that extra $200 was for 8 ambilobis? Lol
So now I'm selling panthers to him for $25 each. Ok!!!
I have asked him like 10 times on Facebook to clear up the 8 missing ambilobis. Now I know why he didn't have the nerve to say it.
Look if I buy 16 animals and only half show up I don't think I will have to much a problem shouting out to everyone that I only recieved half of the animals.

$25 Panther chameleons. Lol

Old 08-20-2016, 02:48 PM   #140
Julia.C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
You say Jay called me and said he was in VA. What the freak are you talking about???? If this really is the wife posting you 2 deserve each other. I would bet my left nugget that he is in the house in jersey right now.
Ohhhhh. Hold on. One of the reasons he gave for not answering my question was because he was at work. Sooo..... He works at a club in jersey and what.... Has a part time job in VA??? Lmao!!
You 2 deserve each other!!!! I hope you 2 never make a single child. Gosh can you guys imagine. If they do. WATCH OUT FOR JUNIOR!!!
As stated he would have been traveling to VA which you were very aware of which is why you did this all and created this to protect your reputation and to not have to pay him when he got there on the 2nd week of September like he said he would. I'll advise you to speak to me with respect about my relationship with my Husband and about me and i believe that kind of talk is frowned upon on this forum board by the administration.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!