Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2016, 03:06 PM   #151
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia.C View Post
here they r
Sorry you quoted and posted right as I was

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-20-2016, 03:07 PM   #152
ElexisC
So Craig I thought you didn't have photos of the EXACT animals you sent them? That was your own words after all.

Old 08-20-2016, 03:23 PM   #153
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
In the past 3/4 months I've sold well over 150 panthers. Various locals, sizes, and looks. I do not always take pictures of every animal I sell but I have prob more than 1000 Panther pictures. I can't be sure on the exact animals I sent. I really need to create a site and get more organized.
Explain you sending photos Craig, you lied to a moderator about this too. The photos you sent of the animals have been posted now.

Old 08-20-2016, 03:25 PM   #154
ElexisC
As soon as the wife posted you were on here back and forth with her UNTIL she posted the photos you sent them of the EXACT animals (that you said you didn't have) and refused to watch the video, because you already know whats in it and the texts you left out?

Old 08-20-2016, 03:25 PM   #155
Julia.C
I am also curious why no one has pursued questions to Mr Wyatt about why he sent out animals that were clearly sick and in no way suitable for sale why has this not been asked???

Old 08-20-2016, 03:27 PM   #156
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia.C View Post
I am also curious why no one has pursued questions to Mr Wyatt about why he sent out animals that were clearly sick and in no way suitable for sale why has this not been asked???
I'm not saying I doubt the accusations, but can you post the vet report that was said was going to be posted?

Old 08-20-2016, 03:28 PM   #157
hhmoore

The use of YouTube videos to present evidence and/or provide answers creates some issues. Pictures, screenshots, etc are required to be posted as file attachments. YouTube videos, while convenient, can be removed...leaving a significant gap in the threads to which they are posted. Further, if the videos feature Jay telling his story, your account would likely be seen as being used to bypass the ban on his account. Naturally, there is also the question of who is utilizing the account - it is likely that you may be asked, at some point for verification of identity - if that happens, my suggestion is that you comply quickly. Understand that Jay has been lying about his name here for 5 years...Ciccone will be the third he's used, if he is allowed to return.

At present, I am unable to view the videos; so I cannot comment on the content. I will be reporting them to the moderation team for consideration.

Old 08-20-2016, 03:31 PM   #158
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post

The use of YouTube videos to present evidence and/or provide answers creates some issues. Pictures, screenshots, etc are required to be posted as file attachments. YouTube videos, while convenient, can be removed...leaving a significant gap in the threads to which they are posted. Further, if the videos feature Jay telling his story, your account would likely be seen as being used to bypass the ban on his account. Naturally, there is also the question of who is utilizing the account - it is likely that you may be asked, at some point for verification of identity - if that happens, my suggestion is that you comply quickly. Understand that Jay has been lying about his name here for 5 years...Ciccone will be the third he's used, if he is allowed to return.

At present, I am unable to view the videos; so I cannot comment on the content. I will be reporting them to the moderation team for consideration.
I watched them, pretty informative BUT laced with lots of profanity. I think the screen shots he shows on his computer should be posted and his written description of the events.

Old 08-20-2016, 03:32 PM   #159
Craig Wyatt
I have nothing on text. Didn't even think about emails. But I just did a search for his email and the only thing there is a bunch of talk about a Masoala that he posted for sale a long time ago.
I am hiding abso-freaking-lutely nothing. ** A man that has nothing to hide hides nothing. I never even denied those photos. I didn't claim them either. But if I was just out here to look good at any cost I would say those are not mine. You can go to a certain app and make fake emails, fake texts, fake anythings. Like I have said multiple times I just don't know. I already put this out there too if I really did send him bad animals why didn't he except a full refund. Why does he want sick animals???

Here is a screen shot of him claiming $1050. I think I said $1150 and just got those 2 numbers mixed up in my head. Also found him talking about the 8 ambilobis too. There's just so much on Facebook and I'm not a Facebook person at all.
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2016, 03:34 PM   #160
ElexisC
I find it interesting that you're now insinuating those texts are fake yet they continue into what you posted, you left out everything from before and after you posted this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!