Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:22 PM   #171
heebie.jeebies
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
I see what you're saying, but I've lost the stubs to money orders quite a few times. Like ones I used to pay my rent after they switched companies out from under us so our payment methods changed and kid of screwed us. It is pretty easy to lose those little strips. But they should be able to go to the store they purchased it from to get the receipt and I believe they can find out if it was cashed as well. Or call western union themselves and see what they say.
That's what I'm saying. You need an ID to send money and to receive money. Western Union can look this info up. I don't think the store they purchased from can, but the WU customer service line can locate lost receipts.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Old 08-20-2016, 04:25 PM   #172
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
This is a brand spankin new claim by him. A money order for $1050?!?! Lol. Why on earth if this was true why he would have said "I have them they are good". Let me guess Jay your going to explain what you got was good. Right??!!
And why didn't you mention this until just now. Also why won't you text me to stay on the record too??? The list of questions that I have are growing and growing.
If you would bother to watch the video he explains all that.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-20-2016, 04:25 PM   #173
ElexisC
Quote:
This is Jays day in court against me. Listen to his lawyers closing arguments for him.

http://youtu.be/clKi92j6eLE
And you definitely know this is not allowed in the boi. Moderators have made it clear every time someone posts this crap, this is a business board not a Facebook boi group

Old 08-20-2016, 04:41 PM   #174
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt
why he would have said "I have them they are good".
We don't know... because you keep cutting off what preceded that comment.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:43 PM   #175
Craig Wyatt
That comment was already posted in my original post. Do you want more? Just let me know and I'll start taking screen shots.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:44 PM   #176
Craig Wyatt
Sorry I don't mean that post was already posted. I meant that screen shot.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:45 PM   #177
ElexisC
Quote:
That comment was already posted in my original post. Do you want more? Just let me know and I'll start taking screen shots.
In the video it shows you asking him if he picked them up, it was 2:30 pm give or take a few minutes, AT THE HUB. He then says yes I picked them up they're good, most likely meaning they are ok I have them and will look at them when I get home, but you know this because you taped those boxes so tight he had to work hard to get into them.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:46 PM   #178
ElexisC
Quote:
How about YOU post the entire thing from start to finish? I saw every text in that video and will know if you left any out.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:49 PM   #179
Craig Wyatt
Before that last screen shot it was just talk about shipping.
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2016, 04:50 PM   #180
zeppelin3k
Quote:
Sorry I don't mean that post was already posted. I meant that screen shot.
Honestly, if I were you close this thread. What he did is a FELONY! Call his local PD and FBI if you want your money back. This is going nowhere here. You will be suprised what they can do for you. Make the call.

What I have a hard time understanding is why he doesn't post pics of the sick animals or just ship them back and be done? That's the weirdest part. People get desperate and I think this husband and wife duo just hit rock bottom

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!