Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:50 PM   #181
ElexisC
Lol no. It showed how he sent you a screen shot of what it was telling him since you wouldn't send the invoice in his wife's name and everything, says how you "want that money!" Among other things. Is that why YOU won't post the full thing?

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-20-2016, 04:52 PM   #182
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Explain you sending photos Craig, you lied to a moderator about this too. The photos you sent of the animals have been posted now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
I never even denied those photos. I didn't claim them either.

Quote:
In the past 3/4 months I've sold well over 150 panthers. Various locals, sizes, and looks. I do not always take pictures of every animal I sell but I have prob more than 1000 Panther pictures. I can't be sure on the exact animals I sent.
It's been a long day for me, so perhaps I am misunderstanding the photo issue. Craig is saying that he wasn't sure which animals were sent, yet there were photos of them? Am I misunderstanding?

Old 08-20-2016, 04:55 PM   #183
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
It's been a long day for me, so perhaps I am misunderstanding the photo issue. Craig is saying that he wasn't sure which animals were sent, yet there were photos of them? Am I misunderstanding?
He said clear as day earlier in the thread he had NO photos of the animals sent, I just quoted the first one that said it to bring it to the front to show that, yet the wife posted emails from Craig of pictures of the exact animals he sent. Then Craig says he can't find that email and claims these things can be faked, something doesn't seem right to me especially since Craig himself won't post all the texts and refuses to watch the video they posted although fill of profanity it shows every text, explains away everything Craig tried to say. I'm not wanting to take sides but it's not adding up

Old 08-20-2016, 04:57 PM   #184
ElexisC
Quote:
Both filed chargebacks. HH sorry I can't clarify the exact animals by picture. But I did put a theory out there. I'll repeat it. Let's just say for arguments sake that I sent him bad animals. Just for arguments sake. I offered a 100% refund the same exact day. What more can someone do than that.
If you were here at my place for 1 month straight you would have a better understanding of the shear volume I do. Animals are constantly being shipped in along with eggs hatching plus all the orders i fill. Man it's a lot. But I do it very well. My animals are well cared for and I have BOAT LOADS of happy customers. Not bragging it's just the simple honest truth. Nothing more nothing less. I love what I do. I don't even feel like it's a real job most of the time because of all the enjoyment I get out being surrounded by really cool critters.
I'm small potatoes compared to others but I am a 1 man show. I do it all. Well my son does help me too. He is in charge of watering everyone 3 times a day which is a huge help.
** if I had those pics to share they would already have been posted.
Here's another, his reply to a moderator

Old 08-20-2016, 04:59 PM   #185
Snake-Queen
I do not have the patience or the time to watch a video made by Jay.

I would like all the pictures of the texts (that is where I stopped watching) and all the pictures of the chams uploaded to fauna.

I want to read the texts with bout a running commentary or Jay reading them off.

Jay had ample opportunity to comment here before his ban, yet he chose to drag up 14 y/o posts. I don't know the exact reason he was banned, but I know it wasn't so bad hat he couldn't comment here.

I'm not picking anyone's side, I need more information to do so. Attach all the texts, screenshots of emails and pictures. With a video, I cannot zoom in on a pic to see better.

Quite frankly, I see the video as trying to circumvent a ban & it can be deleted.

Old 08-20-2016, 05:00 PM   #186
Snake-Queen
Also, there would be several slips from money orders he sent. Money orders only go up to $500. A wire transfer is different.

Old 08-20-2016, 05:04 PM   #187
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
He said clear as day earlier in the thread he had NO photos of the animals sent, I just quoted the first one that said it to bring it to the front to show that, yet the wife posted emails from Craig of pictures of the exact animals he sent. Then Craig says he can't find that email and claims these things can be faked, something doesn't seem right to me especially since Craig himself won't post all the texts and refuses to watch the video they posted although fill of profanity it shows every text, explains away everything Craig tried to say. I'm not wanting to take sides but it's not adding up
Craig, you need to provide an explanation, without it, your credibility has evaporated. An explanation does not mean dancing around the issue by talking about how it is possible to fake stuff.

Old 08-20-2016, 05:05 PM   #188
ElexisC
I hope I did this right. Did it from the browser since this phone won't let me attach from Tapatalk atm.

But Craig explain how you thought "I got them theyre good" minutes after grabbing the box at the hub as I got threw a forcefield of tape and inspected all the animals in 5 minutes.
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2016, 05:08 PM   #189
zeppelin3k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Craig, you need to provide an explanation, without it, your credibility has evaporated. An explanation does not mean dancing around the issue by talking about how it is possible to fake stuff.
Does it really matter if he sent pics or not?! Jay, jason, julia whoever u wanna call him should have sent them back if they were sick. Got the refund and posted here about his experience. You can't have your cake and eat it to.

Old 08-20-2016, 05:09 PM   #190
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin3k View Post
Does it really matter if he sent pics or not?! Jay, jason, julia whoever u wanna call him should have sent them back if they were sick. Got the refund and posted here about his experience. You can't have your cake and eat it to.
At this point yes it does, because by Craig's own words he lied to us and the moderators

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!