Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2016, 03:50 PM   #71
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
For sure. From here out I will start to do a much better job with taking pictures and such. I was thinking to make it super easy just put the customers name on a piece of paper with the animal in it too. I'm just spit balling here but I'll figure it out.
That is a really good idea. Plus maybe a drop folder / USB flash drive / external hard drive you can empty all business related photos into. So you have them in an easily accessible location if an issue such as this arises.

Has Jay contacted you privately at all / spoken out on any public forum about this? This thread isn't going away. Is he going to simply ignore it / flat out steal from you? He has your money, product, and has provided 0 evidence of MBD. Anyone with half a brain would realize that the reptile community is small. The cham community is exponentially smaller. When they catch wind of this theft I'm sure business will be booming. Jay, I hope you enjoy that potential $950. I say potential because I really hope Craig gets all of his money back, and you are never able to be trusted in the community again. I guess that would be "worth"

Old 08-18-2016, 03:57 PM   #72
Lucille
There is a lot of posting about pictures, lack of pictures, MBD, and so on. It seems like you are putting out a lot of sweat on those issues, but if what Jay is filing as a reason for the chargeback is 'unauthorized use', the bank isn't going to care what the lizards looked like.

Old 08-18-2016, 03:57 PM   #73
markpulawski
Pretty telling that Jay has posted on this site and not responded here. If the credit card is in his wife's name she could say the card was used without her permission and the card company will side with her. The same thing happened with me over some frogs and since I sent the frogs to a UPS store for pick up and not the address on Paypal file Paypal would not protect me. I did fill out a police report where the guy lived, they looked at it and said I could file charges, I texted the picture of the report to the guy asking if he wanted me to file or did he want to pay me back, he paid within an hour. I put all of the transaction amounts and their numbers and included a copy of his pick up signature with the report, his local police department said it looked like fraud and theft to them, maybe his local police will feel the same.
An offer of a full refund on return in a case of dissatisfaction not accepted screams Jay is scamming you.
Jay unless something crazy comes out you are destroying your reputation and the one question I have for you....why would you not return animals with MBD, no one wants to fight through that kind of mess, not even Batman.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:07 PM   #74
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
But he's such a liar it could be his sister. Lots of parents use the first same letter in there kids first names. Jason and Julia brother and sister???
Not that it really matters but my brother is Joseph and his wife is Jessica, it's not that uncommon really but I can see your way of thinking and a lot of scams usually involve family, but maybe his wife is in on it too? We've all seen that before.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-18-2016, 04:07 PM   #75
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
The paypay $150 was from Jason it sounds like and I believe at least one of the credit cards was in wife's name based on the text posted but not sure if both were.
I saw that...but there was an issue running the card, initially, due to the name. I'm trying to find out if Craig resubmitted the purchase under the name Julia Ciccone, or if Jay/Jason gave another card (and which name that was under).

Old 08-18-2016, 04:32 PM   #76
Craig Wyatt
The last $150 was a PayPal invoice that I sent to his frankenchams email. That was the only one he could figure out how to do. (He said)
The other 2 ($300&$500)were done manually through the PayPal here app.
When I get a free hour or 2 I'm going to call PayPal and have everything super clarified for me.
I will update this situation more.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:13 PM   #78
Craig Wyatt
Jay just called me. We talked for a good 10 mins but the conversation went no where. I ended up just hangin up on him. Plus I can't prove a single word he says on the phone. So I just texted him and asked that we speak through text to keep everything on the record. He said on the phone he can post some very damning evidence against me if I don't stop. That's all I will say because it's pretty much hearsay.
Jay let's just hash it out right here on fauna. Present your evidence so the readers can see it all. Don't leave anything out either. At this point I'm the only one with something to loose. And I value what I'm putting on the line. My reputation.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:15 PM   #79
Craig Wyatt
And Jay quit calling me. From here out everything is going on the record. Start typing.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:19 PM   #80
Craig Wyatt
If you don't want to do this my way I will just keep adding new evidence to paypal to fight your credit card company's.
The fat lady ain't sang quite yet. I still hold onto hope.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!