Trio of Beardies for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 07:26 AM   #1
Nique
Trio of Beardies for sale

undefinedundefined

I have a beautiful trio of beardies for sale. 2 females and 1 male. 1 female is a orange sandfire cross, the other female is a german giant/orange-yellow cross and the male is a yellow sunburst with lavender side-bars. Circumstances forces sale. Sandfire female is a proven breeder. All dragons Dachiu stock. Serious offers considered.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-03-2005, 12:07 PM   #2
beardiecrazy
Pics, ages, weights and lengths please?

Old 01-03-2005, 06:12 PM   #3
lostathome69
Arrow Trades? Prices?

What do you have for prices? I have juvies, adults, and then i have leopard geckos, and praying mantis.

PLease let me know what you are willing to do.

E-mail me at lostathome69@yahoo.com

Thanks

-John

Old 01-03-2005, 06:57 PM   #4
akus74
Hello Can you please wmail me PIctures and what your asking prince is.

I am interested would you ship to New jersey
My email is amkusenko@aol.com

Old 01-03-2005, 10:54 PM   #5
Nique
Wink Trio of beardies: Additional info

Thank you for your intererst. I took some pictures this evening and I will post them tomorrow evening.

Blossom- my orange sandfire is 16 1/2 inches long.

Holly- my german giant cross is 16 inches long ( she is only about 7 months old)

and Dusty- my male is 16 3/4 inches long.

They are all great eaters including lots and lots of vegies. They are all treasured pets and we would love to find a home that will treasure them as well. They are very tame and love to be held or ride around on your shoulder or chest. Unfortunately, I don't have a scale so I don't have any weights but they are all quite well fed and look it. Let me know what your intentions are with my beardies. Make me an offer and I will consider it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-03-2005, 10:59 PM   #6
Lonermon
i liked that you named them . all too often i read all these posts and feel like were not talkign about pets that you can enjoy and actually care about but merely a way to make money . a product , not a friend . thanks . its refreshing :scatter:

Old 01-04-2005, 10:12 PM   #7
Nique
Hope these pictures load

I e-mailed each of you several photos. Let me know if you got them. I am also try8ing to load on here.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2005, 02:07 AM   #8
jnsdragons
Trio

Hello is there any way you could send us some pictures of them as well? And what are you asking for them? Our email address is jnsdragons@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

Old 01-05-2005, 06:09 AM   #9
Nique
Wink Pictures

Shannon,

I emailed you pictures this morning. Let me know if you got them and what you thought
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2005, 10:33 AM   #10
Karmic
I would like pics as well! mhark@att.net
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread