Baby Skunks Available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 01:16 PM   #1
melonie
Baby Skunks Available

Now taking deposits on Spring 2004 Baby Skunks and Raccoons. Please visit our website for more information. References Available upon request.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2004, 01:40 PM   #2
lacegurl
Wink

thank you for your great scource of information

Old 08-23-2004, 01:48 PM   #3
lacegurl
Thumbs up your baby skunks

Hi my name is lace i am interested in your adorible skunks. I live in a house with lots of land. we have 7 chickens 6 ducks 2 geese 3 cats 1 dog. all of our animals are well taken care of. Me and my family are still thinking if we should get them so if you can e-mail me some more information i would be greatful. thank you for everything.

sincely
lace

Old 08-23-2004, 11:59 PM   #4
melonie
skunk kittens

Hello Lace,
I'm sorry I am sold out for this year. If you would like to send me your full name, address and telephone no via private message or e-mail at melonie@ratkateersrodentry.com we'd be happy to add you. If you would like information on care, I can send you out a packet. Also, Debbie Cipriani of Skunk Haven has adoptable rescues available. Her e-mail is daisyphew@comcast.net. I know she is gone for the weekend, but I'm sure if you contact her, she will get with you as soon as she returns. There is also a skunkfest in Sept at Debbie's home. There may be adoptable kittens or adults there also. You can visit http://www.skunkhaven.net for more details. We will be there this year I am very excited. In previous years, her festival has run into the Lolli Bros show in MO and I had to go there. I attend the show each Sept. Anyway...contact me privately and I'll hook you up. Melonie
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2004, 12:03 AM   #5
melonie
skunk kittens

add you to our 2005 waiting list that is... I'm sorry <blushing>
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-23-2004, 02:35 AM   #6
playmt21
hi i am very interested in your little skunks...my mom wanted a raccoon...we are suckers for cute little animals....could you contact me to let me know how much and some more info..thanks amanda

Old 09-23-2004, 06:39 PM   #7
melonie
skunk kittens

Hello Amanda,
I have babies available Early June through July. If you'd like to be placed on our waiting list, we would be happy to have you. Simply send us your full name, address and telephone no and we'll contact you when we have something available. Melonie@ratkateersrodentry.com Melonie
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-17-2006, 07:33 PM   #8
ashleybj
hi im interested in a baby skunk!! lol... do you have a waiting list? thank you so much!!

Old 07-17-2006, 07:36 PM   #9
Cat_72
Ashley, this ad was originally placed over 2 years ago. You could maybe try emailing the original poster at the email given, you may get a better response......

Old 07-17-2006, 11:03 PM   #10
melonie
skunks

Yes, I do have baby skunks :-) Visit my website at http://www.ratkateersrodentry.com for more details. Melonie
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread