Dragon Breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-15-2009, 03:32 AM   #1
VAsnakeman12
Dragon Breeders

I wanted to let you all in on a project I've been trying to get off the ground for several years now, and have finally found a program that works for me.

Over the years, I've YET to see a good website come together that hosts a searchable database, consisting of breeders, suppliers, and care information for reptiles. My goal was to basically design a reptile web portal, that would connect buyers to local sellers, keepers to appropriate information.

I've been working on the database aspect, and have found that one guy trying to pull all the info together is difficult. So I have decided to publicize my idea before it is at a satisfactory state.

I am looking for breeders, cage makers, and care sheet writers to submit their listings into the database. In due time, it will increase traffic to your site, but also help the reptile community become more connected.

I would like to note, this is in no way an attempt to undermine existing informational sites (like this one), but in fact these sorts of sights will be LISTED on mine. It simply will be a portal that will allow reptile enthusiasts to advertise, and access info efficiently.

Visit the directory submission link.

www.reptileyellowpages.com

Old 12-26-2009, 03:39 PM   #2
Rockinar Dragonz
Like it! Would love to see a hit counter to see what kind of traffic you're drawing before becoming a paid member.

Old 12-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #3
VAsnakeman12
I had one up, however it failed to count every hit. I will be sure to work on it.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!