* Back up: Black, Xanthic, and Albino Red Eyed Tree Frogs * - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
EriksReptiles
* Back up: Black, Xanthic, and Albino Red Eyed Tree Frogs *

Hey, I have some frogs for sale that are making room for more darts and some of my other geckos. But here is what I have for sale:

All Prices are “Or Best Offer.” Feel free to make me an offer, Although I am more willing to come down in price for multiple animal purchases then singles.

PLEASE BE SERIOUS>. I have had these guys sold many of times... I had a bunch of these sold but the Money Order never arrived and now the person disapeared.. I will still accept USPS money orders but they must be shipped via Fed-ex or UPS and have a tracking number! I can hold the animals for 1 day to wait for a tracking number (although that can be extended if it is a saturday night or sunday due to USPS being closed!)

1 Female Proven Adult. Normal but het for Black. She is normal looking but carries the gene for blacks and when bred with another het or Black you get blacks noramls! $100 for the female OR buy her with the 2.1 Blacks for only $50 Extra!

2.1 Blacks! These are visual morphs produced from hets. $300 for the reverse trio. (Get the het female above for only $50 more when you buy these 2.1 Blacks!!)

3.3 Albinos! These are all amazing colored! Stunning frogs!
-Males are $100 and the females are $150 OR $225 per pair!
-Buy all 3.3 for only $600 ($100 per frog!!)!!
-buy all 3.3 albinos and the Paradox female albino for only $700!!!! ($100 per frog and only $100 for the paradox!!!!) View the paradox below!

0.1 "paradox" Red Eyed Tree Frog! Amazing colors!! Get her for $150 OR $100 if bought with the other 3.3 albinos!!

1.1 Xanthics! These are VERY cool! The silver eyes are just amazing! I am asking $225 for this pair.

Shipping is $50. I ship via UPS next day. Guaranteed by 10:30 or noon. Which-ever is the earliest they offer!

Please check out my terms at www.EriksReptiles.com . I ship via UPS next day by 10:30 am (sometimes noon depending on if your in a rural area or not). Live arrival is Guaranteed but someone MUST be home to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt or all guarantees are void. I will work shipping out with you though so that someone will be home!

I accept and prefer paypal but can also accept USPS money orders.

If you want more pictures or have any questions feel free to PM me, Email me at Erik@EriksReptiles.com , OR Call me at (303)-905-1592!

Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread