can I ship ball pythons to new york? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-05-2015, 09:29 PM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
can I ship ball pythons to new york?

I've got a potential buyer wants me to ship a ball python to new york. I thought it was illegal to ship to new York but he tells me long island is ok? A little clarification would be a great help. You still abut harold? Anyone I know or have documentation to show long island ok? I'd love to make the sale but I'd rather lose the sale than break the law.
Thanks!

Old 05-05-2015, 09:50 PM   #2
johnmartino
LI; Nassau and Suffolk county are totally ok. 5 boroughs; Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, NYC, and Staten Island are a no.

Old 05-05-2015, 11:14 PM   #3
hhmoore
As John stated above, the main place that is an issue is the 5 boroughs of NYC. I won't say there aren't any other localities with laws on the books, because I know there were some in the works years ago...but the NYC restrictions have been in effect for as long as I've been seriously into reptiles.

(Manhattan is the other borough, omitted from the previous post)

Old 05-06-2015, 07:04 AM   #4
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Thanks that's what I needed to know!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!