The BOI is getting just to be a little "Jerry Springer" - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:11 AM   #51
JimD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
billy, are you being purposefully stupid or do you truly not play the game as well as it seems?
See Bill. He is in the red because of negative karma, not warnings. You cant get any respect in Canada so you move State side! Now you're really looking dumb.
And as for Jay. You of all people should not post on a topic like this. You love to stir the pot and get things heated.
Maybe the two of you can get together and come up with something that the rest of us would care to read. Untill then, dont hit post.

Jim

Old 09-25-2007, 12:17 AM   #52
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Lakes Reptiles
LMFAO!! you seem to like this game
I enjoy this game quite a bit. It's better with an intelligent adversary, but you'll do until one comes along.

The cool thing about guys like you is how much you think of yourself, what credit you give to your great wit, all the pats on the back you manage to twist your arms into giving you, (hush Sunshine, this isn't about me) and yet, the whole time, those who ACTUALLY have skill at this game, just laugh at you and YOU, oh master of witty reparte', haven't a clue.

I find that highly amusing which leads us right back to, "yeah, I like this game, but would prefer to play it with and intelligent adversary which you can pretend to be until one comes along."

Old 09-25-2007, 08:27 AM   #53
Great Lakes Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD
See Bill. He is in the red because of negative karma, not warnings. You cant get any respect in Canada so you move State side! Now you're really looking dumb.
And as for Jay. You of all people should not post on a topic like this. You love to stir the pot and get things heated.
Maybe the two of you can get together and come up with something that the rest of us would care to read. Untill then, dont hit post.

Jim
WTF are you on? go away Goof!

Warnings to Wilomn
Warned By Warn Date Reason Relevant Post Moderator Comment
WebSlave 09-18-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] Bye, bye, Wes.
monkeywrench133 08-29-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] Dave request for you to leave Bruce's personal life out of the equation was a reasonable one, your reply was not.
romad119 08-29-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] Please keep focus on Lawson/Bruce's relative negative behaviors.
AncientDNA 05-24-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] Despite any supposed shortcomings, Ed is still a Mod. This post was unneccessary. I'm thru coddling loudmouths like you. Stop toeing the line or you can expect more warnings from me! Not that you care...or do you(?), and you're just to macho to admit
Ed Clark 05-21-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] Wes, It just is not right!
WebSlave 05-21-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] Cut the crap, Wes.
Jim O 05-21-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] Wes, you know this won't fly
hhmoore 05-21-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
christopher66 05-21-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
christopher66 05-21-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] and again
christopher66 05-21-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
christopher66 05-21-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] No Comment
Stardust 05-17-2007 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 04-24-2007 Attack on a member outside of the BOI [ View Post] Gee, another surprise!
WebSlave 04-24-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] I doubt this comes as a surprise.....
Ed Clark 04-23-2007 Attack on a member outside of the BOI [ View Post] Wes, we all are trying to maintain civility on this site.
John Apple 03-16-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] cmon Wes ...the name calling is not allowed regardless of the persons rep
Stardust 03-02-2007 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
christopher66 02-26-2007 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
Rich Z 02-23-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] "Get bent" is not appropriate when referring to one of my moderators.
Dr Owens 02-22-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] No Comment
DAND 02-22-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] Again, addressing any one by anything other than the person's given name or screen name is abusive.
Dr Owens 02-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
Laura Fopiano 02-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] You know I love ya honey, but..."dand, unless you truly are as stupid as I suspect you are" sorry I have no choice.
John Apple 02-20-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] cmon Wes ...the name calling is not allowed regardless of the person
DAND 02-20-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] Again, addressing someone by anything other than the person's given name or screen name is still abusive.
DAND 02-10-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] You may want to try and find a different way of expressing your opinion of others that follow the rules set forth on this site.
John Apple 02-10-2007 Profanity [ View Post] While I tend to agree with your assessment of Pruett ya gotta curb your language
Dr Owens 02-10-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] No Comment
DAND 01-31-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] Again, addressing someone by anything other than the person's given name or screen name is abusive and antagonistic.
Dr Owens 01-30-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] No Comment
DAND 01-30-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] As this post mirrors your antagonistic post from yesterday, so will this warning.
Dr Owens 01-29-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] I don't know if you're having this little meltdown on purpose or what, but this is getting old already.
Dr Owens 01-29-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 01-29-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] No Comment
John Apple 01-29-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] Wes ya gotta prove it before ya call people liars
Dr Owens 01-29-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] This is ridiculous Wes.
DAND 01-29-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] Antagonism towards moderators (let alone any other member) is not necessary, nor welcome.
DAND 01-28-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] Addressing someone by anything other than the person's given name or screen name is abusive and antagonistic.
Stardust 01-22-2007 Overly abusive towards another member [ View Post] dang Wes, no name calling
Dr Owens 01-22-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
DAND 01-22-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] It is my belief that moderators (as well as everyone else here) should be addressed by their given names or SELF chosen alias'. In this case, Rich is a moderator and calling him anything other than his name is antagonism in my book.
WebSlave 01-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 09-14-2006 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 09-14-2006 Profanity [ View Post] SOME rules do still apply here.....
WebSlave 10-23-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This one is permanent, Wes. You can't say you have not been warned this was going to happen.
WebSlave 10-23-2005 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] You are getting FAR too carried away Wes. Simmer down, or you are gone, permanently.
Dr Owens 10-23-2005 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 10-23-2005 Antagonism towards, or stalking, another member [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 10-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This sort of talk WILL end on my site, Wes.
WebSlave 10-09-2005 Feedback/Reputation system abuse [ View Post] I hope you can afford the next fine and suspension.
Dr Owens 10-07-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 09-23-2005 Reputation System Abuse [ View Post] To brucestephenson: "dumbass" (16:39, 5th Sep 2005), "you're still a dumbass" (22:33, 23rd Sep 2005)
Dr Owens 09-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Are you trying for another suspension Wes? Because at the rate you're going it's not going to take long.
DThomas 09-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, enough of the name calling.
Dr Owens 09-17-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 07-22-2005 $80 fine suspension (fourth offense) [ View Post] This is actually your 5th Suspension. You'll have to talk with Rich about how much the fine will be.
WebSlave 07-02-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Last warning, Wes.
WebSlave 07-02-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Looking for another fine, Wes?
WebSlave 05-12-2005 Reputation System Abuse [ View Post] I was serious about this, Wes.
Ken Harbart 02-09-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Tone it down please, Wes.
WebSlave 02-08-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Watch it, Wes. You're going a bit overboard on this thread.
WebSlave 01-09-2005 $80 fine suspension (fourth offense) [ View Post] These are going to be getting to be expensive lessons for you, Wes.
Dr Owens 01-07-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Calling people names in another language other than english isn't appropriate either Wes.
WebSlave 10-22-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] And yet again. That is ENOUGH, Wes.
WebSlave 10-22-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] Wes, that isn't necessary.
Dr Owens 08-21-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Please stop with the name calling Wes.
Dr Owens 08-21-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] If you have issues with someone other than Alan, start another topic.
WebSlave 05-21-2004 $40 fine suspension (third offense) [ View Post] You were warned, Wes.
WebSlave 04-17-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] If you attempt to draw the HELL forum crap into the BOI you WILL get suspended from this site.
Dr Owens 04-13-2004 Posting in inappropriate forum [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 03-15-2004 Obvious Troll [ View Post] Wes,
WebSlave 03-11-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, you are about to become the first person on the BOI to get the $20 fine and suspension.
WebSlave 03-07-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This thread is NOT about Neil. Cut the sniping, please.
WebSlave 02-28-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, you know better than this.
Dr Owens 02-13-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 02-05-2004 $10 fine suspension (first offense) [ View Post] You were warned, Wes. You have been suspended pending a $10 fine.
WebSlave 01-18-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] One more instance of name calling, and you WILL be suspended from this site, Wes.
WebSlave 01-06-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] Wes, is this sort of static from you really necessary?
WebSlave 01-03-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] I suggest you can the name calling, Wes. Consider this fair warning.
WebSlave 11-13-2003 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Tone it down, please.
WebSlave 10-13-2003 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 08-15-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 06-17-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 05-27-2003 Failure to provide SUBJECT name in topic line [ View Post] Sorry, I had to delete this. Please make the topic line informative for the readers.
WebSlave 05-21-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] This is not appropriate in this forum.
WebSlave 05-06-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Tone it down please! This is not necessary here.

Old 09-25-2007, 08:42 AM   #54
Cat_72
WTF was the point in posting Wes's warnings? We can all see them if we so choose, just as we can all see yours.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:28 AM   #55
Great Lakes Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
WTF was the point in posting Wes's warnings? We can all see them if we so choose, just as we can all see yours.
My point is, she should keep her mouth shut! she clearly has her own issues.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:47 AM   #56
ravensgait
Bill, What's that old saying , you know the one that says something about being an idiot and something about keeping your mouth closed so the whole world doesn't know you are ETC ETC.. Well I guess it's to late for you we all know already.

If you want to see your warning points go up like the score on a Pinball game keep on a typing, I'm sure you'll find lots of help here in doing just that.. Randy

Old 09-25-2007, 09:56 AM   #57
Great Lakes Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Bill, What's that old saying , you know the one that says something about being an idiot and something about keeping your mouth closed so the whole world doesn't know you are ETC ETC.. Well I guess it's to late for you we all know already.

If you want to see your warning points go up like the score on a Pinball game keep on a typing, I'm sure you'll find lots of help here in doing just that.. Randy
why would you even post fool? Oh wait your just another tool that wants to play "Jerry Springer" right? Im an idiot? you people are the ones taking the bait. There's realy nothing you can say that's going to hurt my feelings Im simply here to be entertained.

Old 09-25-2007, 10:03 AM   #58
ravensgait
Yep ya just had to prove me right didn't you lol you just can't help yourself can you...Randy

Old 09-25-2007, 10:09 AM   #59
Great Lakes Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Yep ya just had to prove me right didn't you lol you just can't help yourself can you...Randy
and you all proved me right! if you dont get that then your just part of the problem with the BOI (that's where this thread was originally posted) so post away fools!

Old 09-25-2007, 10:32 AM   #60
JimD
Oh Billy.
I love watching little boys act like big men while on the computer. You again are showing what a no-mind you are. More then Americans are reading what you are writing. You keep saying that you want to make it in the reptile world. Bill. People don't like dealing with idiots. When will you learn?

Jim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!