Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:05 AM   #131
StrictlyExotics
Hes in my prayers as well as your family

Old 03-01-2010, 12:15 AM   #132
lpcad
Maggie,
You guys will be in my prayers.
If you would, wish Chuck a happy birthday for us.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #133
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpcad View Post
Maggie,
You guys will be in my prayers.
If you would, wish Chuck a happy birthday for us.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:49 AM   #134
WebSlave
Aw man.... Tell Chuck I send my best and wish a speedy and complete recovery for him. (Man, NOW I feel like a real heel for banning him for 30 days....)

Old 03-01-2010, 03:38 AM   #135
shrap
I love you, Chuck.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:58 AM   #136
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
Hello. I am Maggie, Chuck's wife.

I am sorry to say that Chuck has had another, but major, heart attack. He is in ICU for the past few days and is as bad as bad can be.

He flatlined and they were able to bring him back, but is now on a respirator and a dialysis (sp?) machine because his kidneys have failed. He is on a balloon pump machine to pump his heart so that it can try to rest, but he has a hole in his heart and three more blockages. His liver is also close to failing now. They are taking it hour by hour. He has suffered brain damage but they won't know the extent until they can do a cat scan, which they cannot do without his heart being stronger.

I am letting you all know because he did ask me to come on here and let you know that he was not feeling well but would be back soon, but that was before this last heart attack.

Tomorrow is his birthday and I would ask all of you to please say a prayer for him, myself and our three beautiful children.

He cares very much about all of you and this place and I hope you know that. I hope all of you and your families are well.

Hey Maggie,

Were all rooting for Chuck's speedy recovery, let him know he is in our prayers.

Old 03-01-2010, 05:22 AM   #137
DAND
We are all pulling for you brother. Get well soon, get back on your feet and get back here we all miss you.

Old 03-01-2010, 05:45 AM   #138
deborahbroadus
Chuck,

You were one of the first people to send me a PM to make me feel welcome when I joined Fauna. You have tons of good Karma coming your way, please stick around. I miss your acid wit.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:44 AM   #139
shlages
God bless you all in these trying times.Don't really know Chuck,but I am deeply saddened by this news.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:05 AM   #140
rosebud945
Maggie,
We are all saddened by this news. You and Chuck and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!