"Wellness" Checks? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 07-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #11
Metachrosis
You people "choose" to deny?,you too will soon be affected
Martial Law is a "FACT" of the Prison State
http://truth-out.org/index.php?optio...n-of-americans

Old 07-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
Focal
Tommy, how many guns do you own? How many friends do you have that feel the same?

Old 07-08-2012, 11:55 AM   #13
Metachrosis
FYI,I have 34 Agreeing Pm's on Fauna ALONE
Friends really have nothing to do with it,
this is a life style Ive lived for over 35 yrs,Im far from the only Patriot supporter
on this planet.

People really do need to pull their sheeple heads out of their assets
This country is fixing to be fast tracked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Tommy, how many guns do you own? How many friends do you have that feel the same?

Old 07-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #14
rcarichter
Tommy, if there were a long-term blackout in a large city, and score of looters were destroying everything business owners have put their hearts and souls into, and these looters outnumber, by far, the law enforcement, what would you suggest?

Old 07-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #15
snowgyre
Only the ignorant resort to name calling to try to justify their own arguments. If your beliefs were truly well thought through and constructed, you would have been able to come up with a much more convincing argument and been able to answer Nick's question or my own observations about the National Guard.

And congratulations, you have 34 agreeing PMs on a mainly conservative reptile forum with several members who are obviously extreme right-wingers. Hardly a representative sample of the population of the United States. It's like saying a poll on Fox News is "fair and balanced." Right. I'm happy you feel important that you're starting a revolution on a completely irrelevant reptile forum.

Although, now that I think about it, you're kinda acting like an extreme left-winger. What, you're not happy that people are walking around the streets armed? And you're from Texas? Wow, you just broke all stereotypes right there. Goes to show you that extremists are the same, no matter what side of the spectrum you're on.

And for the mods, apologies for the directness of this post, but it is a pet peeve of mine when people throw names like "sheeple" around when people disagree with that they said. I find it the epitome of immaturity. What is this, High School?

Regardless, before I get myself into potential trouble, this will be my last post in this thread. Enjoy your paranoid power trip (or was it a stab at getting attention?), I look forward to reading about you in the paper someday.

Old 07-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #16
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
this is a life style Ive lived for over 35 yrs,Im far from the only Patriot supporter
on this planet.

Have you ever served for any sort of humanitarian aid?

Old 07-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #17
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
on this planet.

Tommy, I really don't get it. 35 years on the planet and this is new and scarey to you? Maybe you are in a position to sit at your window ready to shoot looters, rapists, thugs and you may have a bunker full of food and fresh water but the NG is there to provide for the mass majority who do not. I for one have never lived any where that it has been needed but I'm more than happy that my tax dollars go to help them out then on other things the Govt has spent on.

Old 07-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
it is a pet peeve of mine when people throw names like "sheeple" around when people disagree with that they said. I find it the epitome of immaturity.
There does seem to be a core of people who respond to dialogues by calling names.
I believe 'sheeple' was coined to refer to those who thoughtlessly believe what they are told, not to intelligent people like Vanessa who have differences of opinion.
I believe being armed is common sense, but heresy though it may be in some circles, I do not believe that guns solve everything. These guys may have been armed, but their function wasn't to use the guns, they were doing their job and getting people help if necessary.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #19
Metachrosis
Thanks Lucille, most likely for not.
Folks choose to ignore and excuse,can't help
but sympathise.

Bearing arms is the final call,there is much more to
just owning acouple guns and a bucket of bullets.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #20
garweft
Well then fearless leader, please do tell me what I don't understand.

I see a situation where people have been without power for over a week, while experiencing record high temperatures. In this time period somewhere between 30-50 people have died from heat related deaths. WV declared a state of emergency and the National Guard came in to provide humanitarian aid and to keep the peace. Seems like the right call to me.

Then again maybe you'd prefer the same response that New Orleans got after Hurricane Katrina? I must be missing something. Please point out to me where my thoughts on the subject are incorrect and tell me how I am supposed to feel about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!