Unlawful arrest and detention - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 08-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #41
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
"According to court documents, a swift evaluation by social worker Michael Campbell determined Raub’s involuntary admission."

Nothing worse than having your fate decided by a low wage social worker.
So the choice was either "voluntary admission" or "involuntary admission"?

Gee, that's special......

Old 08-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #42
crotalusadamanteus
Well, looks like we have at least ONE honest judge in VA. Too bad they can't ALL uphold their oath of constitutionality.

I'm just glad he can be back with his family. Having been in direct contact with his mom, I know she was really stressing over this the first couple days.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:55 PM   #43
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
So the choice was either "voluntary admission" or "involuntary admission"?

Gee, that's special......
I think those are only options you have, lol.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #44
crotalusadamanteus
There is a third option. We'll see how many are up to the task when the time comes. I'd rather die fighting for freedom then live as a slave.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #45
JColt
This kid got caught by a peanut gallery. Once he was in a true court of law he was released. I'm sure there are a lot of lawyers willing to take on a lawsuit on contingency. One good financial hammering will make the peanut gallery toe the line.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #46
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
There is a third option. We'll see how many are up to the task when the time comes. I'd rather die fighting for freedom then live as a slave.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:11 PM   #47
Metachrosis
The recent NYC shootings have FBI claiming no " non terrorist" in nature
yet . . . . . Colorado and other lessers are . . . . ?
http://www.infowars.com/veteran-decl...s-guns-seized/

Old 08-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #48
bwt501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
The recent NYC shootings have FBI claiming no " non terrorist" in nature
yet . . . . . Colorado and other lessers are . . . . ?
http://www.infowars.com/veteran-decl...s-guns-seized/
The NYC shooting involved a gunman that killed a coworker and was subsequently killed by police. All other gunshot victims were incidental to a 30 round gunfight in midtown manhattan during rush hour.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:12 AM   #49
crotalusadamanteus
Along the lines of the original topic, Brandon and the guard member that was snatched...turns out they're not the only ones. If you are a veteran, and believe in the constitution and are patriotic, you could be next. Vets have been disappearing all over the country. An interview with the attorney that handled the Raub case...

http://theintelhub.com/2012/08/27/ve...-disappearing/

But I fear the problem may be greater than that. Call me a loon, but I fear WWIII is on the horizon. Don't mean to preach to anyone, but the book of Ezekiel describes to a T exactly what has been taking place in the sand box. Chapter 38 forward is what you'd look at. Understanding that GOG mentioned in this book is the ancient name of Russia and Persia is now called Iran. Earthquakes that all will feel, fire, brimstone...Sorta describes what nukes would bring to the world don't it. Russia has been stating a lot lately that they have new nukes, they warned the US not to get involved with Iran who also has nukes. We and the UK have nukes still as well. Every country over their wants Israel wiped out completely, and there we are right in the middle of it all. Read it..it's all eerily described in Ezekiel.

If you haven't started stock piling food, you better. Soon it will be a precious commodity. If you haven't made good with God, I'd advise you to do that as well if you believe in him.

Old 08-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #50
Durante
I haven't commented on this post much but have been trying to follow to the best of my abilities. Brandon Raub was "arrested", "taken in to custody", or whatever you would like to call being "held" against your will & it was done for exercising his first amendment rights. These actions were done without warrant, considering no charges for a crime have been filed or will be. I'm confident he has a case for having his rights violated & being wrongful detained. I truly hope he persuades such if even only to make more in this country aware of our current situation & upcoming future, but doubt it will get the media attention needed. When & if option 3 does happen, don't look behind yourself to see who has your back, I'll be standing by your side.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!