ok, so last night russell and justy are herping in our back yard - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 08-03-2004, 07:14 PM   #1
robin d.
ok, so last night russell and justy are herping in our back yard

its was getting dark like dusk and russ says hey check up under that old inflatable pool so justyn picks it up no snakes or lizzards but they found a whole clutch of eggs... so we picked em up and put em in a deli (big one) and threw em in the incubator... i have no idea of what they are... too big for lizard eggs not any hots only hot we got that lays eggs are coral snakes and from what i understand they are very oblong in shape..... we are thinking some kind of rat or king snake but who knows... if we would have left them there they would have gotten eaten by ants (two already had been) or dehydrated and died. so we brought them in to incubate... once they hatch we will release them. i uncovered them for the picture but some were denting in so we have them mostly covered here is the pic

Old 08-03-2004, 07:16 PM   #2
robin d.
shiz here is the pic
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2004, 09:01 PM   #3
gmherps
Be sure to let us know what they are when they hatch.

Old 08-04-2004, 01:53 AM   #4
Intense Herpetoculture
Have my fingers crossed for hogs!!!

Old 08-04-2004, 03:57 AM   #5
robin d.
steve said he didnt think so he said hog eggs end to be much more thin shelled and balloon like, plus the fact he said hog nose in this area are rare

Old 08-04-2004, 12:14 PM   #6
Intense Herpetoculture
Damn, what about the intergrade kingsnake found in Central Texas? I bet they are just Texas Rat. but I would like to thing they may hatch out something interesting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!