Bad Guy Danny Jones dirt1336 SCAMMER - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2017, 05:16 PM   #11
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.W.M. Reptiles View Post
https://m.facebook.com/dan.jones.5015983
I believe this is his profile, he may have more than one, but this guy has monitors on his page and looks more like the pic he posted on the ad previously.
Here's the full link instead of the mobile link.

Old 08-03-2017, 12:06 AM   #12
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.W.M. Reptiles View Post
https://m.facebook.com/dan.jones.5015983
I believe this is his profile, he may have more than one, but this guy has monitors on his page and looks more like the pic he posted on the ad previously.
I used the phone number you provided to search, the profile I linked is attached to that number.

Old 08-03-2017, 12:08 AM   #13
Snake-Queen
I just searched the email you provided and it is also linked to the profile I found.

The other one may be an older one or just a second one.

Old 08-03-2017, 04:01 PM   #14
dirt1336
This is Dan. In my defense. My 6 yr old dropped my phone and shattered it. It had all the shipping info and everything on it. 4 days later. I've contacted BMW Reptiles and the monitors are on their way. He'll have them by 10 30 tomorrow morning. He said he has placed a thread stating these same facts and will repost in the morning. I'm no thief. Shit just happens sometimes. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and i look forward to remaining part of the fauna class. Community

Old 08-03-2017, 05:11 PM   #15
Snake-Queen
This is good to hear. I do hope VWM replies tomorrow with their satisfaction of the monitors.

Old 08-03-2017, 08:08 PM   #16
V.W.M. Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
This is good to hear. I do hope VWM replies tomorrow with their satisfaction of the monitors.

Update!! He just messaged me and said his phone was shattered. Sent a pic of the box being shipped. I'll keep this updated more once they arrive.

Old 08-03-2017, 08:10 PM   #17
V.W.M. Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt1336 View Post
This is Dan. In my defense. My 6 yr old dropped my phone and shattered it. It had all the shipping info and everything on it. 4 days later. I've contacted BMW Reptiles and the monitors are on their way. He'll have them by 10 30 tomorrow morning. He said he has placed a thread stating these same facts and will repost in the morning. I'm no thief. Shit just happens sometimes. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and i look forward to remaining part of the fauna class. Community

Stuff happens, this is a great example. Glad this all is working out for the best!
Thanks to Dan for being understanding and doing the right thing.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:04 PM   #18
GinoInDaBronx
let us not get ahead of ourselves and pat danny on the back just yet. let's wait until 1030am tomorrow and see if he follows through on his word.

Old 08-03-2017, 11:21 PM   #19
Croghans Reptiles
Let's not forget Dan's reputation is also on the line. It appears to have been an honest mistake and once proof is given that all is well, I feel this thread should come down as not to punish someone for something beyond their control.

Old 08-04-2017, 05:03 PM   #20
TeguBuzz
So, did the monitors arrive?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!