Tortoise hatchlings at NARBC? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum

Notices

Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum This forum is for the purpose of discussing any topics concerning the turtles and tortoises of the world.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
chavo
Tortoise hatchlings at NARBC?

I'm hoping to go to the NARBC show in Tinley Park next weekend. I've never been to this reptile show and have no idea what to expect. I am really hoping to find some tortoise hatchlings. I'm not set on any particular tort, but we need one that stays on the smaller side (due to living in a colder climate and not being able to have them out year round) Anyone know what, if any tortoises could be there? What would all of you recommed as a pet? Growing up we had a russian, and he was fun. But beyond that, Im still researching and learning. Thanks for any input!

Old 03-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
I'm hoping to go to the NARBC show in Tinley Park next weekend. I've never been to this reptile show and have no idea what to expect. I am really hoping to find some tortoise hatchlings. I'm not set on any particular tort, but we need one that stays on the smaller side (due to living in a colder climate and not being able to have them out year round) Anyone know what, if any tortoises could be there? What would all of you recommed as a pet? Growing up we had a russian, and he was fun. But beyond that, Im still researching and learning. Thanks for any input!
Russ Gurley will be there and he had baby Hermann's at the last couple of shows we attended. They are fairly cold tolerant. You should contact him.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
chavo
Great! Thanks for the info. I will definitely see if I can get ahold of him!

Old 03-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #4
chavo
Do you recall how much they were? I'm debating on going down there now since I've got a sick kid, and a sick dog. I'm thinking of just ordering one online.

Old 03-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #5
Tim Cole
I think they were $125 but you should contact him at info@livingartpublishing.com to be sure he still has them.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:42 PM   #6
chavo
Thanks!! I tried to look for a way to contact him on google and I wasn't exactly sure which site to use.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!