WE NEED HELP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 07-08-2007, 06:50 AM   #1
LUVEM2DEATH
Unhappy WE NEED HELP

Hi everyone and I'm glad your here and I hope you have an idea or two. . My 6 year old Springer Spaniel had a cyst removed last week and some swelling developed to the side of it. My doctor decided to put a drain in it. He used a local anesthetic and also hooked her up to an IV and added an anti inflammatory with it. It was a very hot day. She started having seizures pretty much immediately so he gave her a dose or two of Epinephrine and also a cortisone type drug but the seizures didn't stop for 5 hours. Right now she's laying up there and her eyes don't look so great. He said something about cerebral blood clot....... I said she had a stroke? and he replied something like that. Hopefully theres a vet or two out there that has seen this before and has an idea or two. It's a little late for Epilepsy to show up but who knows? Please pray for her too..... right now its all we got.WE NEED HELP

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!