mike stafani bad seller poor custemer service - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:41 AM   #21
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakesreptiles
like i said im not into a pissing contest if any of you big mouths would like to run it to my face feel free .dont sit behind your keyboards and run your pie holes .27 morrall muskegon mich and i bet not a coward will show up this post wasnt about who can spell or type like a pro it was about a bad deal .if you dont have anything important to say shut the ----- up and if you was a mod you would do what .well your not your just a little piss ant whoes mouth runs with no point you have the adress now put up or shut up but we all know you wont show youll hide behind your computer like the little you are
First off why would anyone want to waste the money driving to confront someone who does not have the intelligence to type a readable post.
You proved nothing in this thread beyond you own lack of education and stability.
Where is the email with the incorrect tracking number?
A refund offer was made, why did you not just take it and move on?
I for one applaud anyone who points out a bad dealer but it seems to me you have reported an anomaly rather than a bad deal. I have noted what you have said here in regard to Mr. Sefani and will watch to see if this becomes a pattern but somehow I doubt it will given the reputation of Mr. Stefani.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #22
mvite

I love internet threats--especially when they are over feeder insects.

NEWSFLASH: CRAIZED MUSHKEEGHAN MANS KILT UDDER MAN OFER ROCHES.

Old 05-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #23
greatlakesreptiles
wrong tracking number

ok thanks he gave me 23682104740

-------------- Original message --------------
Dale,
Tracking number 23682104342 is the one used, Not sure what one Mike gave you.
Antoinette Stefani

-----Original Message-----
To: saseech64@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 9 May 2008 1:34 pm
Subject: roaches

hey mike the tracking number you dent us dhl says its invalide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plan your

Old 05-20-2008, 11:44 AM   #24
greatlakesreptiles
Dale
Your Roaches are off!
Email us when you get them should be Saturday by 5:00pm.
ANtoinette Stefani

Sent: Thu, 8 May 2008 11:05 am
Subject: Re: roaches

hey no problum atleast your honest you dont get that alot in the reptile world thanks hope all goes well

I'm sorry I had preop testing done and it went longer than expected!
Mike

Sent: Thu, 8 May 2008 8:17 am
Subject: Re: roaches

yeah ok wish i knew wouldnt have taken off work thanks

Dale
I am very sorry I was not available all day yesterday.
I am packing your order after I send this email your tracking number is, DHL 23682104740
Sorry for any inconviences.
Mike

Sent: Wed, 7 May 2008 9:55 pm

hey mike its 11.00 here and we havnt recieved a tracking number from you yet thanks dale

Old 05-20-2008, 11:46 AM   #25
greatlakesreptiles
ok thanks do you ship reg mail so i know who to look for?

Got it today, will ship tomorrow!
Thank you
Mike

Sent: Tue, 6 May 2008 3:36 pm

hey mike we are wondering if you recieved the money order and when you will ship

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 05-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #26
greatlakesreptiles
greatlakesreptiles@comcast.net
[Add to Address Book]

To:saseech64@aol.com
Subject:Re: Message about: FEEDER ROACHES! 1,000+ Lobsters for $30 DELIVERED! More GREAT deals inside.
Date:Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:14:34 PM
[View Source]
ok sweet let do the lobsters shoot me the addy and ill get you a m o out wed or thurs my address will b 27 morrall muskegon mich 49441 dale ross thanks

I can do 10000 for $175.00 delivered. I sell my hissers 100 mixed sizes for $50.00 delivered.
Let me know, I accept paypal and money orders.
Thanks
Mike

Sent: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 5:48 pm
Subject: Message about: FEEDER ROACHES! 1,000+ Lobsters for $30 DELIVERED! More GREAT deals inside.

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you
feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to
classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive
legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

mike do you have a number to call im needing about 10.000 lobsters and poss some
hissers thanks dale or you can contact me at greatlakesreptiles@comcast.net or
231 288 1819 any time

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=566874&cat=28

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by the user: greatlakesretile

Sent 05:48 PM, Apr 29th, 2008

Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.

SentMail: Email 54 of 58 Move to Folder INBOX Draft Screened Mail SentMail Trash

Old 05-20-2008, 01:11 PM   #27
Spitfire
Wow!
I can't believe I just read every post.
All I can now think of is one word....VALIUM.
I think I need some now, and after reading your posts, I know you need it!

Bad punctuation or not, you still come off like the one smelling like sh!t.
Take a deep breath and relax....count to 10 like I tell my kids when they throw a hissyfit.
When you come down from your ill begotten rage, you will realize Mike will fix things when he recovers from his surgery.

Mike's head cheerleader,

Yasser

PS- has anyone seen my pompoms?!

Old 05-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire

PS- has anyone seen my pompoms?!
This isn't the kind of board you can just show off your pompoms in public, sir. lol.
I think it would be a great halftime show, though: your poms, the Fauna staff in blue spandex with 'BOI' in silver on the back, and Mike (when he feels better which we hope is soon) modelling his famous roach ad.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #29
DSHULD
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakesreptiles
like i said im not into a pissing contest if any of you big mouths would like to run it to my face feel free .dont sit behind your keyboards and run your pie holes .27 morrall muskegon mich and i bet not a coward will show up this post wasnt about who can spell or type like a pro it was about a bad deal .if you dont have anything important to say shut the ----- up and if you was a mod you would do what .well your not your just a little piss ant whoes mouth runs with no point you have the adress now put up or shut up but we all know you wont show youll hide behind your computer like the little you are
little testy are we? If you calmed down and didn't come off the way you are maybe somebody would have agreed (doubt it but you never know). But seeing as how you have had your panties yes panties in a wad (cause you are crying like a little girl) and not paying ANY attention to the fact that she did try to make this situation right nobody is going to see your side. And sitting there telling people to come to your house and "run" it by your face just shows how childish you are. why don't you grow up and realize adults don't handle their problems like kids. The poor lady offered you a refund take it and order from somewhere else plain and simple. you can not tell me you have never been out sick from work for one reason or another and when you aren't at work does your job get done? it's the same thing for them if they are sick or in the hospital or what ever the case is their job does not get done. you are not going to get any one here to agree just based on the fact you have now been offered twice a refund while they deal with the claim at dhl.

HAVE A NICE DAY,
Don Shults

Old 05-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #30
greatlakesreptiles
why dont you go suck a cock you faggot all you cheerleading fucks dont try and tell me how to do things people like you are the reason this site is going if not to shit

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!