For Sale Extreme Harly and more! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-28-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
Crestedlovely
Extreme Harly and more!

These three are all about the same size, between 7-11 grams. All are eating very well on CGD and roaches or crickets. I would really prefer to deal locally in Baltimore. I would be willing to drive a ways to meet someone or I can deliver to the Hamburg show on the 15th. These geckos are very nice critters, but I need the space and they just aren't quite what I'm looking for in future projects.

Feets - Extreme harly that's getting more patterning with every shed. Possible female, I don't see any pores currently. Clean, no spots. Pics are about 70% fired. Asking $65

Zigs - Creamy little gecko! This one I'm pretty certain is male. Nice and creamy. When fired down he looks like cream on cream, fired up he's slightly yellow with cream. Very sweet little gecko. Partially fired...Well. I should say parts of his body are 100% fired here, parts aren't. Asking $45

Oddjob - This gecko can't decide who he/she wants to be when he grows up. I have no idea on the gender on this one. Some days I swear I see a pore or two, other days I see nothing. This guy has a bit of everything going on. Some reverse pinning, dash pinning, fringing on his legs, and out of the blue he's starting to get some white on his sides too that just showed up in the last couple of weeks. He's about 60% fired here, when fired his base color is a nice rich chocolate with lots of patterning showing up. He's terrible to photograph. Asking $45

I will give you a VERY good deal of $110 for all three!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!