Bad Guy Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2015, 07:08 PM   #1
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics

Hi all,

I've purchased a few leopard geckos from Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics in OH. There were missed shipments and after forgetting to send a female in one shipment he also sent the wrong male. Things happen, I understand. What bothers me is the fact he not only threatens to destroy my credibility, he also makes an attempt too. I have attached screen shots of text message I'm allowed to here. I've also included a link to the Reliable Reptile Review page on where more details can been seen https://www.facebook.com/groups/4377...1678930931719/ I believe the group is closed, therefore you would need to request to join.

If I am allowed to upload more info., I will. Please note, I take no joy in providing this feedback out all. I am posting due to the slander involved, as he states I used a fraud card. No. I requested a partial refund from my card company after being unable to resolve the issue regarding receiving the wrong male leopard gecko.
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2015, 07:56 PM   #2
LauraB
Since the FB group you mentioned is closed, it might be better if you posted all screen shots relevant to this transaction. There will likely be interested readers here who are not members and do not wish to join.

Old 08-18-2015, 08:08 PM   #3
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Since the FB group you mentioned is closed, it might be better if you posted all screen shots relevant to this transaction. There will likely be interested readers here who are not members and do not wish to join.
I tried to add more screenshots but I'm only allowed a limited number.

Old 08-18-2015, 08:29 PM   #4
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Here is a public Facebook link LauraB https://www.facebook.com/groups/437785452987736/

Old 08-18-2015, 09:25 PM   #5
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Email to and from BNB Exotics

Email this issue isn't related to fraud.
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2015, 09:32 PM   #6
Pasodama
Angelique, you can add more attachments (by pressing the "go advanced" button located at the bottom of the reply field) if you make a new post in this thread. You can attach up to 4 items per post. When you need to add more attachments, after one set of attachments, make a new post.
Please take some time and post attachments here. Not everyone goes to, or will go to, Facebook.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:35 PM   #7
Pasodama
You posted a couple of attachments while I was composing my post. LoL Looks like you know how to do it.
Please post the texts between you, & Brian, that are posted on FB.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:41 PM   #8
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
You posted a couple of attachments while I was composing my post. LoL Looks like you know how to do it.
Please post the texts between you, & Brian, that are posted on FB.
.... and between you & Binti.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:45 PM   #9
Pasodama
BTW The "of color" comment, made by Brian, is not only unprofessional but deplorable as well.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:50 PM   #10
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiKing Reptiles, LLC View Post
Here is a public Facebook link LauraB https://www.facebook.com/groups/437785452987736/
Additional attachment convo between Brian and I before shipping. I am attempting to do this with avoidance of confusion. I'm use to a PC and I'm on a Mac today.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!