Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2015, 01:44 PM   #1
Amelanistic Orca
KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA

Curious if there is anybody else out there? He asked... Somebody answered! Just curious if there's anybody else at this time! Kindly, thank you.
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2015, 01:46 PM   #2
Amelanistic Orca
Here is the answer to his own question... The irony hurts!
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2015, 01:47 PM   #3
Amelanistic Orca
I'm gonna leave a lot of the "FeceBook" drama out of it... But I bet it shows up here!

Toodles friends!

Old 08-23-2015, 01:59 PM   #4
Amelanistic Orca
I guess this is pretty pertinent direct from the horses mouth... NO BOA LOSES 20LBS! Without needing PROFESSIONAL help/care.
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2015, 06:27 PM   #5
kris reiners
The suriname had no mouth rot or scale rot. Thanks for posting this tom had a angry person that didnt like the trade and he did not die after 2 months. still have him posting the snakes pictures on other groups you are kicked out of. First time I heard that it was dead and was about a year ago I traded

Old 08-23-2015, 06:33 PM   #6
kris reiners
And the suriname I sold was in his care for less than a week he flipped it right away. The person he got it from said their was no scale rot or mouth rot. hmmm.

Old 08-23-2015, 06:38 PM   #7
Lucille
How about some facts here? This sounds like a dispute that started somewhere else and migrated here. Let's have first hand descriptions, emails, etc.
I am wondering how anyone could receive a snake that allegedly had scale and mouth rot and not know something was wrong, so at this point, with no facts to go on, I question that.

Facts, gentlemen, please.

Old 08-23-2015, 06:50 PM   #8
Amelanistic Orca
I posted the facts... Bada bing, bada good luck Kris! You did have him for 2yrs... Correct? Mouth Rot, that's about how long it would take to pop up, lol. And a 20lb weight loss! Good luck explaining this.

And to "cherry on top it..."

You STIFFED THESE GUYS and this snake died! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BROTHER! Now we have a proven track record. You asked, and somebody answered you.

I should've done this on you about four years ago for separate incidents, I just wanted to get this up here so that anybody who does their homework properly, will see this, that's it!

Now... See if you can help answer any questions that Lucille has for ya Kristina! By the by, "Hi Lucille!"

Old 08-23-2015, 06:53 PM   #9
snowgyre
I agree. Please post Facebook conversations in entirety (in chronological order) instead of piecemeal. The above screen caps didn't make any sense to me, since I know nothing of this conflict. The statement about the boa is disturbing, but we need more information to go on before we can make any good/bad guy statements here.

Old 08-23-2015, 06:54 PM   #10
Amelanistic Orca
PS... THIS IS JUST AN INFORMATION THREAD! Nothing more... Nothing less!

#NOTIFICATIONSOFFONMYEND

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kris reiners, tom pecanic