Ty Park Florida?? Any Information? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:04 PM   #1
seminoleranch
Ty Park Florida?? Any Information?

Just wanted to know if anyone has had any dealings with Ty Park in Florida? He has an add on KingSnake wanting to buy Beardies and I just wanted to know if anyone has delt with him. Has offered payment threw PayPal before I ship but I have heard sometimes PayPal payments can be retracted (???). any information would be a great help.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
AF Exotics
I ordered some Yellow Ackies back a few weeks ago.He seems somewhat of a nice guy,as he held animals for me until he received p/o money order.Transaction went smooth,shipped when he said he would.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
turtleman
I have known Ty for over 15 years now. He is a great guy to do business with. Animals I have received from him have been of good quality. Will continue to do business with him.

Take care,
Jeff Port

Old 05-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #4
seminoleranch
Jeff and Marcus, just wanted to thank both of you and post a follow up on how my deal went with Ty. He does a lot of travel and can not always get back with a person right away so he made sure he got me a contact person in his company that I could get a hold of at any time. Transaction went smooth, I will tell anyone selling to him that he uses E check on his PayPal so it does take a few days to clear. Had me a little on edge at first after what had happen to me last year (not with him!) but it cleared with no problems. His manager Jessica was really great to talk with and also provided alot of useful tips as well. I will have no problems with selling to them again.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #5
Reptile_Emporium
I have known Ty for years. He is one of the best in the business! Very trustworthy. I highly recommend Ty Parks.

Chad Gaines
Reptile Emporium and RE Acrylic Displays

Old 07-27-2010, 11:41 PM   #6
RavenJander
Ty Parks is great!!! I just had the smoothest transaction with him. He seems like a nice guy, and paid before I even knew it. I recommend Ty!!!

Old 07-27-2010, 11:48 PM   #7
dragonluver83
Yup, easy transactions with Ty!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 03:56 AM   #8
ajc
He was part of our dinner party in Chicago a few years back - very professional guy, very well known in the industry as well. Nothing to worry about with him at all.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #9
Hawaiian808
This guy is very terrible to work with! I had several tegus for sale. He contacts me to purchase, then as I agree to work out a deal he is becomes very rude and states "I have been doing this for 36years, you do not know what your talking about." As someone who is so called a known breeder as he says. it is very hard to believe he has the ability to sell anything. Then he tells me to ship all my tegus to him then he will pay me. Now that is kind of insane don't you think. Why would anyone want to send there animals free, then receive payment?

I have proof of email that he wants to buy the Tegus and his excuse is that my fauna account didn't have any record? i was really surprised to hear that great of an excuse. He then says after I am nice enough to call him back after he hung up, "I don't talk on the phone, I want to email instead." This person does not deserve to be someone with a great reputation. He thinks he is the number one breeder of the world. If he was the number one breeder in the world they should be kind and have respect to those that he is trying to purchase from.
My advice is to not purchase anything from Ty Park! He will waste your time and definitely be rude!

Last but most important. He sent a Tegu that was severely injured and had no way of living. I have proof of her terrible condition. He states that the tegu must have been stressed during shipping. I asked for a refund or replacement and he said "a sale is a sale!"Ty Park should not be able to buy or sell to anyone. He is very very rude and does not have healthy animals at all! Please stay away for your own good, or take a risk if you please...

Old 10-06-2012, 01:31 AM   #10
Fangthane
If you're selling a wholesale lot, it's apparently not unusual for the buyer to issue payment after receiving the animals and inspecting them. If you have proof that he sent you an injured animal, and refused to take responsibility for it, post whatever evidence you have. Also post any emails that support your other claims.