Female Northern and pair of Marauke Blue tongue skinks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 07:56 PM   #1
paddysdaddy
Female Northern and pair of Marauke Blue tongue skinks

Trying to keep things compact here so listing a Female Northern BTS, she's 19" and 750 grams. Healthy, a great eater and very tame, she's never tried to bite, never hissed or had any health issues. She IS missing a tiny piece of the end of her tail and 3 toes from a prior breeding attempt, I was not told she's proven and was not told otherwise either. She's $325 plus actual shipping costs. Pics 1 and 2.
Also a pair of Maraukes, the male is quite large at 24" and 1115 grams! He's been a family pet for 4 years and is docile and calm, he is $250 plus actual shipping costs. He is the third pic. The female is a newer acquisition, she is also large at 22" and 1000 grams. She is not as docile but has not been handled much and is currently in shed so a bit darker than normal. She is $265 and is int he 4th pic. I cannot find a flaw on either Marauke and will sell this pair for $475 plus shipping.
These have not been cohabbed at all, all are eager eaters of rat pinks, Repashy, some vegetables and some fruits. None have had any health issues, none have been treated by me or a vet since I've had them, never even so much as a sneeze out of any.
I ship via SYR unless you send a tag for another method, I will provide the box, bag and heat pack(s) as recommended. I will not ship when origin, destination or hub has daytime highs below 38 degrees for the animal's safety and comfort. Please ask any and all questions before making a buying decision, I am seeking to build a good reputation here and everywhere in the reptile community. Constructive criticism is always welcome via PM.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2017, 09:11 PM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
How far away are you from Lexington KY?

Old 01-25-2017, 09:23 PM   #3
paddysdaddy
Sorry meant to add that local pickup is welcome. I'm 90 minutes south of Lexington. Thanks for asking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2017, 11:11 PM   #4
michele769
I'd like to purchase. Can you text me at1(413)530-2199

Old 01-26-2017, 12:58 AM   #5
malibumiles
Pm sent earlier today, can also contact me at805-657-2686

Old 01-26-2017, 12:35 PM   #6
paddysdaddy
Marauke pair is SOLD pending transport. Thanks for everyone's interest!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2017, 06:54 PM   #7
paddysdaddy
The Northern is also sold. Thank you FAUNA!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread