Ty Park Florida?? Any Information? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #11
typherp
This is so sad that he make up things that is not true. I decided against sending him Paypal first because I caught him a lies couple of time on the phone. I decided at that point it would be wiser if we went to emails instead so we will have record of conversation. He has a post on Fauna stating that he has a female black and white tegu that is 2.5 years old and 4 feet long that laid 64 eggs and had 57 healthy babies. I can't prove that information is not true but in my experience, it seem unlikely. His last statement about buying a tegu from me is such a blatant lie...its really laughable. He has no proof that I sold him a tegu because I never sold him one. Please be careful of him and I would not advise anyone to send him any fund before seeing the animal first.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:53 AM   #12
Hawaiian808
I was selling 3 tegus that's not a lot of tegus.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:57 AM   #13
Hawaiian808
Also to respond and post something about myself after the fact truly shows that you are trying to cover up a lie. I have bought a tegu from you and just because you knew I lost the receipt you can say I didn't purchase one. And what I stated in my post is correct. There is no lie I have said. What facts remains on the post. My tegus are 3 1/2 years old and produced 57babies. Don't try and cover your tracks because you know your wrong. Also one mistake you think it's ok to screw one person over and let everyone read all the other post that are good about you. IT IS DEFINITELY IMMATURE AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE A BREEDER OR SELLER TY PARK!

Old 10-06-2012, 02:01 AM   #14
Hawaiian808
i am not selling wholesale lot. i was selling 3 tegus at 1,000$ which is a fair price that TY PARK offered! When I find the paper work of him selling this animal I will definitely post the receipt!

Old 10-06-2012, 02:05 AM   #15
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian808 View Post
I was selling 3 tegus that's not a lot of tegus.
A "lot" simply means a group.

What you say doesn't seem to add up. When did this alleged purchase take place; before or after you two failed to come to an agreement on Ty buying your tegus? If it was after, it seems odd that you'd make a purchase from someone who you claim is rude and unreasonable. If it was before, why would you have tried to sell animals to someone that you claim still owes you reimbursement?

Ty claims that you never bought anything from him. Can you prove that you did, and that it arrived injured?

Old 10-06-2012, 02:06 AM   #16
Hawaiian808
ENOUGH PROOF? I WILL SEND MORE!

ApexPredatorBoids you asked for proof, when i find that receipt you will be the first to hear from me!
Attached Images

Old 10-06-2012, 02:08 AM   #17
Dennis Hultman
I've deleted three or four duplicate threads about this all over the site. Now we have this conversation going on several threads on the BOI. Nobody is going to be able to follow what is going on.

So lets let the other threads drop and discuss it here.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:09 AM   #18
Hawaiian808
What you obviously don't understand is i purchased a tegu a while back and did not notice it was the same guy! please do not tell me Ty PArk is paying you to argue for his side too. if so that is very childish and you should really get a life. If someone screws you over like he has please let me see you handle it when i keep questioning you. btw how much is Ty PArk paying you? I know he knows he is wrong and when that receipt is found I will post it. any more questions ApexPredatorBoids

Old 10-06-2012, 02:11 AM   #19
typherp
Can you tell us how you paid for the tegu you supposedly bought from me? How did you buy him from me...by phone conversation? Email? Text? Can you provide record? Why do you make up things without anything to back up your story? LOL....

By the way, why are the two tegu photos you emailed me of the two tegus for sale different tegu than the one you posted on the ad? Why do you advertize her as 2.5 yr old on the ad and now you are stating that she is 3.5 yrs old? If you produced 57 babies, do you have any record of selling them?

Old 10-06-2012, 02:12 AM   #20
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian808
I have proof of her terrible condition. He states that the tegu must have been stressed during shipping. I asked for a refund or replacement and he said "a sale is a sale!"
Do you have anythingthat shows any kind of direct links between Ty and this injured tegu? Let me guess...it was all over the phone, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian808
I lost the receipt
How convenient. So you came here making claims that you know you can't back up, and you expect to be taken seriously? You're going to have to do better than this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!