Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:45 PM   #211
Snakemorphology
Here

Pics i got a video from the warehouse cameras when the snake got delivered to the store and i opened the box and checked for sickness right away like i do all all snakes that come in i post it monday when i get to the shop

Old 12-03-2016, 06:50 PM   #212
CanyonCountryReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
Pics i got a video from the warehouse cameras when the snake got delivered to the store and i opened the box and checked for sickness right away like i do all all snakes that come in i post it monday when i get to the shop
I do not understand why this is the first time we've heard of this video. We've all asked for a video of the unboxing with proof that our snake was sick. I've said from the beginning that we would certainly take responsibility for that!

Word of warning: if you resort to insults or name calling, I will politely refuse to have any further discussion directly with you. This is your chance.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:52 PM   #213
Snakemorphology
Pics

Pics sending more
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 06:55 PM   #214
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about what I'm asking. There's no way your not understanding me. Only thing those pictures prove is you have a sick snake in one picture and you have another snake in the other pictures. What do you think is suppose to connect these animals together.
I thought your request was pretty straight forward and, like you, cannot see what is so difficult to understand.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:56 PM   #215
Snakemorphology
On the unboxing video

I forgot we have 24 hr camera in the front door where I unboxed the snake I run 3 company's completely slip my mind been so busy
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 06:57 PM   #216
Craig Wyatt
How bout I treat you like you did to Jessica with no patience what so ever. Get off your butt right now and go take those pictures. It might be the weekend to you but animals do not have weekends and there is no excuse for you not at the extreme least just popping in everysigle day. Animals need full time care. That means every single day. Including your weekends. But let me guess you have a staff that maintains your collection.

I ALMOST FORGOT. YOUR RICH!! Silly me.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:58 PM   #217
CanyonCountryReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
I forgot we have 24 hr camera in the front door where I unboxed the snake I run 3 company's completely slip my mind been so busy
Seriously? You can't possibly be serious with this comment!!

Old 12-03-2016, 06:59 PM   #218
Snakemorphology
Pic and add

Pic and add same snake
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 07:02 PM   #219
Snakemorphology
Wow

It's amazing how many crooks are out there selling sick snakes then debating it's not there's for a measly 175 bucks not saying I'm rich saying I don't need to rip people off is is this what you breeder do sell sick animals then back each other up lol that's

Old 12-03-2016, 07:05 PM   #220
CanyonCountryReptiles
I would like to politely ask that you stop stressing this poor snake! Especially if it's the one that is indeed sick!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!