Collection reduction - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
bc30629
Collection reduction

I need to move my operations from my fathers old house. The place I live now is not nearly as big and I need to cut my collection in half. Please ignore the little poopy and shed laying around. It was cleaning day and I took the pics before I got started.

Shipping is $50. Combo deals available.

I have available
.5 sub adult Normals - all around 1000grams give or take 100 - $100 each
.1 08 pastel poss het ghost $250
.1 08 poss het ghost $80
.1 08 poss het ghost (pet only, has small kink behind the head a few inches) $40

If you are looking for bigger girls for breeding maybe we can work out a combo deal. Buy a sub adult and a breeder for $250 Plus shipping. Otherwise I would be only willing to sell one or two of my bigger females.

Thanks for looking!

Contact User Check User
Old 11-20-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
bc30629
Please help me. I am willing to take drastic measures here. I am willing to trade all five of the normal females for one male morph. Preferably a year or two old but i'm at the point that i'd even take a hatchling if he's worth it. I take great care of my snakes but I need to downsize from my 18 slot melamine rack to a small RBI rack. I'm trying to get my collection small enough to keep them all in my bedroom with me. Please, all offers welcome.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-20-2008, 08:39 PM   #3
Morphie
I live in MA and i might be interested in a deal...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread