Shrillomn, a brief expose - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-09-2006, 02:35 PM   #101
Otter_23
Wes stop stuffing the tights, the basketball is a little over the top.

Old 12-09-2006, 02:38 PM   #102
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
Wes stop stuffing the tights, the basketball is a little over the top.
Maybe you're right, but the volleyball just didn't seem adequate.

Old 12-09-2006, 02:46 PM   #103
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Maybe you're right, but the volleyball just didn't seem adequate.
Yeah, especially when you have friends like me that would "spike" that bad boy!

Old 12-09-2006, 03:26 PM   #104
Otter_23
LOL Ouch

Old 12-09-2006, 05:12 PM   #105
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Robinhood ? A little bit of a stretch ? Ebenezer Scrooge is less of a stretch. How about Caligula? Wes, it doesn't take much talent or experience to identify the "bad guys", as many have shown the ability to do it in short order. As discussed here in this thread, and demonstrated in several other threads almost every week, it is your inability to restrain yourself from rushing to insult those who many of us do not feel are bad, or have been unethical, or where at least further explanations are warranted. To be quick to label many that way, and then claim kudos for being right some of the time, is also to ignore the many times that you are wrong. Maybe its an Oedipus Complex, but the above self-flagellating manifesto is one more example of a point-of-view that defines your shallowness.
Maybe we should take a step back and look at the big picture. Wes used to have some good stuff to say but here lately many people have noticed he is quick with the insult and doesn't seem to have much self restraint.

Wes sent me some bad karma today, and a message to go with it. I would like to show it here, in its entirety:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willomn

you ain't all that, no chips for sure. it's NOT all about YOU, thank goodness. Back to dandy you go, keep the phone warm
That's it. I have added nothing and taken nothing away.

When I read it, it seemed disjointed and incoherent. It is vaguely insulting, but mostly it just doesn't make sense, as if the writer was impaired.

Perhaps, rather than taking an adversarial stance, we should offer Wes some help. The old Wes could be a bit of a card at times, but I don't remember anything like this.

Old 12-09-2006, 05:22 PM   #106
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Wes sent me some bad karma today, and a message to go with it. I would like to show it here, in its entirety:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willomn

you ain't all that, no chips for sure. it's NOT all about YOU, thank goodness. Back to dandy you go, keep the phone warm

That's it. I have added nothing and taken nothing away.

When I read it, it seemed disjointed and incoherent. It is vaguely insulting, but mostly it just doesn't make sense, as if the writer was impaired.

Perhaps, rather than taking an adversarial stance, we should offer Wes some help. The old Wes could be a bit of a card at times, but I don't remember anything like this.
I rarely ever give out bad karma. Could you please share the post with us that the negative karma was given?

Sorry to butcher your post like that, but, I wanted to stick to the negative karma part.

Old 12-09-2006, 05:26 PM   #107
Chameleon Company
Lucille,
I get the same balogna in the bad-karma snipes that Wes gives me as well. While comments are expected, with Wes its as if you are hearing from a crying child who did not get his way, as they are petty and pathetic. Thanks for the cut-and-paste. You can do so anytime.

Laura, I will wager a guess. But yesterday in a thread Lucille made an innocent and quite non-offensice post about some reptiles shipped poorly, with mites etc. Wes' retort to her post was the same BS. Out of the blue sniping by the little rooster again. Cock-a-doodle-poo.

Old 12-09-2006, 05:36 PM   #108
Chameleon Company
Again, just guessing, but it stands as one more example of Wes. Check posts 27-28, by Lucile and then Wes, in the Jason Whitecotton thread in the BOI. Hopefully Lucille will be able to follow-up here in due time.

Old 12-09-2006, 05:43 PM   #109
Lucille
Here:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...245#post459245

Yeah, it was a little ballsy But the note from Wes is incoherent .

Old 12-09-2006, 05:48 PM   #110
Chameleon Company
Bingo !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!