Inland Reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
artist
Question Inland Reptiles?

does anyone know anything about Inland Reptiles? (and where they are located?)
how is the quality of their reptiles?

Old 01-20-2009, 05:58 PM   #2
artist
i was thinking about buying a bredli from them

Old 01-21-2009, 01:33 AM   #3
MikeCurtin
This belongs on the BOI.

If it were there, I would tell you that Nick Mutton of Inland Reptiles is someone you can trust. He's been working with Morelia longer than most and has the records and lineage information to show for it. While I have not yet purchased from him, I will in the near future, as he is a man of integrity in this hobby.

He is located in WA (I think), and only buy a bredli from him if you want an animal you won't be able to stop staring at.

Old 01-21-2009, 07:29 AM   #4
artist
haha!!!! Thank You! I was hoping someone would say that!-I love his bredlis

Old 01-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
John Q Reptiles
I have done business with Nick Mutton in the past and would recommend him. I purchased some female Balls, sold to me as 100% hets and YES, they did prove to be hets.
It's been a few years but as I recall the transaction went well. The snakes were properly packed and shipped on schedule, etc.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
ExecutiveReptiles
I have done quite a bit of business with Nick (Nick Mutton) of Inland Reptiles, he is someone that you can 100% trust in this business, he has done alot for the species of Morelia, He is very Anal about bloodlines and purity, and if your getting something from him you can count on it being the real deal. I have purchased Bredli, Balls, ect. from him and have been satisfied every time.

I am lucky in that live in the same geographical region as him (Pacific Northwest) so I get to see his stuff first hand at shows, and its all top notch.

I would not hesitate in the slighest to recomend him to anyone, Definalty one of the good guys. He is very passionate about reptiles, and it shows.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:09 AM   #7
72LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveReptiles View Post
I have done quite a bit of business with Nick (Nick Mutton) of Inland Reptiles, he is someone that you can 100% trust in this business, he has done alot for the species of Morelia, He is very Anal about bloodlines and purity, and if your getting something from him you can count on it being the real deal. I have purchased Bredli, Balls, ect. from him and have been satisfied every time.

I am lucky in that live in the same geographical region as him (Pacific Northwest) so I get to see his stuff first hand at shows, and its all top notch.

I would not hesitate in the slighest to recomend him to anyone, Definalty one of the good guys. He is very passionate about reptiles, and it shows.
Seconded, Nick is an excellent breeder to deal with.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #8
ExecutiveReptiles
I also forgot to mention, there are three guys that make up Inland Reptiles, Nick Mutton, Ryan Young, Steve (Sorry don't know his last name...) , ALL THREE are top notch breeders and great guys. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with anyone of them, the only one I havn't done business with is Steve cause he works with rare colubrids...and I am a Python Guy...lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!