Wanted Looking for Unusual House Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 01-24-2016, 03:45 PM   #1
QTFR
Looking for Unusual House Snakes

Dabble a little with House Snakes, and looking for unusual varieties or morphs. Not looking for any big money animals, just nice captive bred babies or adults at a reasonable price. If you have something nice, shoot me a message, I might be interested.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2016, 08:27 PM   #2
backafter30
Uh... well put. Same here. Contact Nathan first, it's his thread, but PM me, too, if you don't mind. Jim

Old 01-25-2016, 01:51 AM   #3
Crich47
i just recently purchased a pair of african house snakes. they are both solid dark navy blue to a dark charcoal gray and i am saying two colors because they seem to change colors slightly, the female more often than the male. they both have wonderful iridescence and tempers. I got them from Pet-A-Plenty in Hockley, TX where they had hatched them. My first house snakes and i'm loving them and their bulging eyes

Old 01-25-2016, 07:17 PM   #4
snakesareawesome
I think Namibians are really cool. David Powell seems to be the most consistent breeder.

Old 01-27-2016, 12:44 PM   #5
GGs63
David has some mentalis [Namibians] available right now, if I'm not mistaken. I'll have lineatus and green/olive fulis in February, waiting for the right weather to get the first lineatus shipped [babies available once they settled in and eating for me], and still need to sort out the fuliginosus what to keep and what to sell [some green/olive adults available now, green/olive babies later this summer]. Feel free to email me and request to get added to my email update lists. GGs63@outlook.com