for sale Leopard Geckos + lots of stuff..$20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 09:42 PM   #1
jock2geek
for sale Leopard Geckos + lots of stuff..$20

i have a used 10 gallon tank, and a reptile ranch. Both enclosures have a leopard gecko inside it. a sub adult female (given to me by a friend) and a baby albino (forgot how i got this one).

Also you will be getting a Hovabator used just one breeding season (2002 paid $40). Also you will be getting some random reptile stuff like calcium powder and little Cobra heat pad. I think i have soem other small reptile stuff lying around if i have any that i'm not using then i'll thorw those in too.

<b>so youre getting 2 leopard geckos, 10 gallon tank, reptile ranch enclosure, two small cobra heat pads, hovabator for.... $20 cash!! </b>

I'm leaving for school aug 30th and i need to reduce my collection to just one gecko.

email me at finalfantasyjc@hotmail.com if you would like to buy, so we can set up a time for you to pick this up from my place in Springfield, Virginia zip 22152
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2004, 09:20 PM   #2
jock2geek
still available.

Price reduced to $10.00

They have gotta go. I dont have much time for them during the school year.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2004, 12:15 AM   #3
Sybella
I'd do it but you're too far away! LOL!

Old 08-17-2004, 10:43 AM   #4
vtbigyellow
which school you going to? if youre comin to virginia tech by any chance, i'll take all that stuff off of you. man i wish i'd seen this ad sooner... i was just up in nova at my moms place yesterday...

Old 08-23-2004, 12:53 AM   #5
marleydragun
Talking hey i want those geckos!!

hey man do you think that you could over night ship them to florida cause i'll pay for the shipping...dont need the tank just the lizards i'll gladly take them off your hands. i live in jax, fl. i love reptiles of all kinds and they would be going to a good home if your interested in shipping them post me back thanks

manda

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread