SOLD!! 100% USCBB True Striped House Snakes (Boaedon lineatus) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 05-31-2015, 10:47 AM   #1
cguarino30
100% USCBB True Striped House Snakes (Boaedon lineatus)

All available animals are sold, but I will have more available in the coming weeks. I will post a new ad when they are ready for new homes. Thanks.

I have a select few captive born true striped house snakes, scientific name Boaedon (formerly Lamprophis) lineatus that are the offspring of LTC animals imported from the Kilimanjaro region of Tanzania. As far as I know, I am the only person currently producing CB lineatus in the United States, and even wild caught specimens have become hard to come by due to recent restrictions on exportation from Tanzania. So, if you are interested in a strikingly beautiful, naturally docile, and inquisitive striped house snake, but don't want to spend months looking for diseased, stressed, emaciated imports, then this is what you are looking for. Pictures are some of the actual babies for sale as well as the dam that produced one of the clutches. Babies from three, completely unrelated (different sire AND dam) clutches are available. All babies are eating reliably on f/t pinkie mice. Please feel free to ask any questions. Priced at $150 each or $250 per pair plus actual shipping. Thanks.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-17-2015, 05:20 PM   #2
sdr52
any pairs still available?
I'm interested in a pair that are different in color from each other "if possible". Like one dark, the other light.
thanks, Dale.

Old 07-17-2015, 06:19 PM   #3
cguarino30
I just sold the last two that were available at this time, but should have more available shortly. It will not be difficult to get you the pair you are looking for at that time. I will post a new ad when there are more ready. Thanks for your interest.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2015, 03:41 PM   #4
sdr52
striped house snakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cguarino30 View Post
I just sold the last two that were available at this time, but should have more available shortly. It will not be difficult to get you the pair you are looking for at that time. I will post a new ad when there are more ready. Thanks for your interest.
Ok, so what's the eta of next hatching's? Would you be willing to contact me when the next group is born? I'd like to get a light or reddish one and a dark one; a 1.1 pair. I'd like to be early on the pick list so as to get what I'm looking for.
Thanks, Dale.
I'm in Northern California.

druffo99@yahoo.com or

Old 07-18-2015, 05:38 PM   #5
cguarino30
Email sent.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-24-2015, 12:33 PM   #6
GGs63
Do you have any now or will you have any available in spring of 2016? Please add me to your contact/update list. Interested in 1.2 - color variety [light/dark] would be great, but good solid stripes are more important. Thank you, Sabine

GGs63@outlook.com

Old 01-24-2016, 02:43 AM   #7
wood0639
Could you add me to the wait list

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!